Ipreo

38 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Junior Product Analyst Interview

Junior Product Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ipreo.

Interview Details – Easy and conversational. Interviewers were friendly but can seem uninterested at times. Human resource phone screens you first, then followed by interviews with two product analyst and hiring manager. Will help to research some of their products.

Interview Question – None. Be honest and know what you want and what motivates you.   Answer Question

Technology Intern Interview

Technology Intern
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ipreo in April 2013.

Interview Details – You apply Online or through HR, and they call you back generally. The HR sets you up with an interview with one of the hiring managers for your team. They have about a 40 minute in person interview and you hear back within 3 weeks.

Interview Question – Since I was interviewing for being an Intern, there were simple Technology questions. The hardest was a simple sort algorithm of a dictionary.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered me the job with the pay. We didnt negotiate since I am an intern

Interviewed at Ipreo

Interview Details – Brought me into the office super early for a long morning of interviews. It all started with an essay of about 300 words and then transitioned to 3-1,2-1,1-1 interviews. It was a long process and can be draining. The questions weren't very pressing, just be prepared to talk about financial markets and your experience with it.

Interview Question – Describe what you think the market will do in the current fiscal year   Answer Question

Raleigh, NC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ipreo.

Interview Details – Kept me for 4 hours very long day good interview questions. Included a writing test and a Microsoft excel test.

Interview Question – Asked what my stock pick was and where I thought the markets would be in a year etc.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ipreo.

Interview Details – I applied through my career center at school for the Global Markets Intelligence Analyst and the Corporate Analytics Analyst. Received a phone call couple weeks late. It was an initial touchbase phone interview with the HR asking about my resume and how I stay up to date on my market information. I have been invited to the office to have a face to face interview with both teams I am applying for. Before the interview I am to complete a 30 minute excel online test that I received by email.

For all of you that have applied or work at Ipreo, could you inform me the difference in the positions. Both are very similar in description on the career application webpage.

Interview Question – Where do you expect the market to be in a year?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Ipreo

Interview Details – There is typically a phone interview by an HR rep, then followed by an in person round. The interview will typically be conducted in a 2- or 3-on-1 fashion. Typically ask about general market knowledge, resume information, and behavioral-type question. Excel questions are sometimes asked as well. Someone will typically call in approximately a weeks time from the date of the interview.

Interview Question – If you sum the numbers between 1 and 500, what would the total be?   View Answer

IT Internship Interview

IT Internship

Interviewed at Ipreo

Interview Details – The recruiting process was really swift. I interviewed about a month ago and haven't heard back yet.

Interview Question – There was an unexpected case interview type question.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ipreo in May 2013.

Interview Details – Be prepared to meet about 14 people during the interview process. You will likely be there for 5 hours, without food (except chips). It is not terribly comfortable. I am not sure why, but they basically try to get one or two people from each team to interview you. You are also required to take an excel test and submit a writing sample.

Interview Question – What is your outlook on the stock market over the next year?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Research Analyst Interview

Research Analyst
Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Ipreo.

Interview Details – I applied online and received an e-mail from the recruiter a few days later. I had one brief (~10 minutes) phone interview with the recruiter a week later, and then one half hour phone interview with a VP a day or two later. I was then invited for an on-site interview in the new office in downtown Raleigh. I had two separate interview sessions: a two person interview followed by a single interview. It wasn't difficult at all.

Interview Question – Very easy behavioral questions, nothing out of the ordinary. Be prepared to list your Excel skills and have good examples of what you've done with it.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The pay is extremely low. I should have known this going into the interview, since they start at $40k in NY, but I had my hopes up.

Applications Developer Interview

Applications Developer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ipreo.

Interview Details – Phone interview with hiring manager. Very heavy accent. Made it impossible to answer some questions as he could barely ask them. Kept asking me technical questions in subjects that my resume clearly showed I had no experience in.

Interview Question – What is a spec.   Answer Question

Worked for Ipreo? Contribute to the Community!