Ipsen

Very Easy Interview

Global Development Interview

Global Development
San Mateo, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ipsen in July 2009.

Interview Details – I had many friends from former companies working at Ipsen at the time I worked there. I contacted one of them, a VP, and she arranged for me to meet with the team. Everyone liked each other, it was very relaxed and easy. I was hired as a consultant to work on a several related projects. I stayed for 4 years and really enjoyed working for them.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult or unexpected was asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Initially, I had two hourly rates for two different projects. One rate was $120/hour and the other was $140/hour. In my last couple years there, I charged $140/hour for all projects.

QC Technician Interview

QC Technician
Milford, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Ipsen in March 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was pretty neutral. The people were nice, however it seemed that they weren't prepared for the interview. It mostly consisted of them asking me if I had any questions, and since I interviewed with several people separately, it got kind of stale that that was all they seemed to have for me.

Interview Question – Do you have any questions?   Answer Question

Director Dev R&D Interview

Director Dev R&D
Paris (France)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ipsen.

Interview Details – Headhunter to get me the interview. Three meetings with Directors + VP hiring.

Negotiation Details – Hard

Medical Representative Interview

Medical Representative
Al Minyā, Minya Governorate (Egypt)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ipsen in April 2009.

Interview Details – job:offered by college in the same company
first asked about family in details , personal data about me , then asked about previous jobs all
i had 3 interviews , one written and oral , 2 in person with my empolyee
advices: keep the eye contact all the time , u must be handsome , good looking and fluent in languages
work : was like hell in office day but in field not bad , working with supervisors is so hard , low income ever with much more effort than other companies

Interview Questions

• why u didn't get married tell now?   View Answer
  • are u willing to work with us as an intern with out money at all for 3 monthes ?   View Answer
  • would u work without any rights ,contract , or insurrance at all ?   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Ipsen in January 2009.

Interview Details – Interview with N+2 and N+1: job description and presentation of candidate's CV. General discussion on motivation.
Interview with HR: general company introduction, analysis of motivations along career and future goals.
Knowledge of French is a important.

Interview Question – What are your pros and cons?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Easy, no negiotation during interview, it was done afterwards. Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to work hard and learn.

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ipsen in May 2009.

Interview Details – Rigorous

Interview Questions

PVG Medical Writer Interview

PVG Medical Writer
Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Ipsen in May 2010.

Interview Details – An employment agency submitted an application on my behalf. Before submitting the application, I was asked to explain in detail how I was dismissed from my last job and document my experience in medical writing. The application was eventually accepted and I was invited for an interview.

I was interviewed by 2 drug safety physicians and a PV operations manager (30 mins), a director and HR staffing specialist (30 mins), and 2 junior medical writers (30 mins).

At the interview, I was told that my experience is good enough to get a position at operational level. Feedback from the agency was, that I do not have enough experience for medical writing.

Interview Question – How do you handle stress?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Ipsen? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ipsen interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Ipsen employees and interview candidates.