Ipsos Analyst Interview Questions

2.0

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Ipsos.

Interview

Phone interview by HR, followed by phone interview by hiring manager. Was told the process would be quick, but never heard back following the second interview.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was really difficult, just basic questions pertaining to my experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ipsos

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ipsos (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in June 2010.

Interview

The HR called and ask some common questions and confirmed my education and boarding date. Then the team leader call me for some behavior-based questions. Fainally the team leader and VP together interviewed me with some also common questions and "Why" questions.

Interview Questions

• why do you choose our company and this position, since you major in economics?   1 Answer
    • how much do you know about marketing research?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The salary is not very negotiable for a fresh grad, but boarding date is negotiable.