Ipsos

Updated Jan 14, 2015

2.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Director Interview

Very welcoming team. Smart people. depends who you meet.

Other Interview Reviews for Ipsos

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ipsos in July 2012.

A Senior VP with whom I had met several months previously passed my resume along to the hiring manager. The hiring manager (also a SVP) called me to gauge my interest, and I was interested.

I spoke to the SVP and two VPs over the course of about three weeks. Two interviews were over the phone and the third was an in-person meeting in the office. All the interviews were fairly informal, friendly, and pleasant. They clearly understood who I was, my skills, and where I would fit in the company, and so their questions were designed to determine whether I was a good personality fit rather than whether I was competent or not.

I finally met the SVP (the hiring manager) in person on a Tuesday, and was offered the job the following Monday.

Interview Questions
    • What has been your experience working with Microsoft clients?   View Answer
    I received an offer on a Monday, reviewed it and chatted with the hiring manager on Wednesday. Requested a slightly higher salary, and the offer was revised that same day. I accepted the offer after I received the revised version.

Director Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ipsos in December 2013.

Initial awareness of the opening through my network of colleagues, which then resulted in a review of the job description through HR and then 3 senior management interviews, 1st through the telephone and then a 2nd in person at the company offices. Then further, f-to-f meetings then with some the colleagues I would be working, one on one, with and then a final 3rd senior management interview to discuss remuneration details as well.

Interview Questions
    Smooth and without any issues.