Ipsos

Relevance Date Difficulty

Director Interview

Director

Interviewed at Ipsos

Interview Details – Very welcoming team. Smart people. depends who you meet.

Interview Question – how did you handle data that did not go as expected   Answer Question

Director Interview

Director
Bellevue, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ipsos in July 2012.

Interview Details – A Senior VP with whom I had met several months previously passed my resume along to the hiring manager. The hiring manager (also a SVP) called me to gauge my interest, and I was interested.

I spoke to the SVP and two VPs over the course of about three weeks. Two interviews were over the phone and the third was an in-person meeting in the office. All the interviews were fairly informal, friendly, and pleasant. They clearly understood who I was, my skills, and where I would fit in the company, and so their questions were designed to determine whether I was a good personality fit rather than whether I was competent or not.

I finally met the SVP (the hiring manager) in person on a Tuesday, and was offered the job the following Monday.

Interview Question – What has been your experience working with Microsoft clients?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I received an offer on a Monday, reviewed it and chatted with the hiring manager on Wednesday. Requested a slightly higher salary, and the offer was revised that same day. I accepted the offer after I received the revised version.

Worked for Ipsos? Contribute to the Community!