Ipsos Interview Questions & Reviews

87 interviews

2.6

Anonymous Employee  in  Parsippany, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ipsos in August 2014.

Had initial phone interview with HR followed by an in-person interview with 5 people at their office that lasted around 3 hours. Very conversational and easy going, everyone I encountered was friendly. Be prepared to talk all about your interest in market research, data, and how your experiences can relate to the position.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly conversational and none of those behavioral "tell me about a time when..." questions   Answer Question

Senior Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ipsos in June 2014.

First a phone screening with an HR rep, then an in-person interview in the format of 2:1. Followed by phone interviews with three more people on the team. Was told there would be a fourth interview had I gotten to that point.

Never heard another word after the phone interviews. Tried getting in touch with HR and the hiring manager but was ignored. Completely unprofessional, albeit not uncommon.

Research Associate Interview

Interview process was done remotely (all phone based - no Skype or video conference) as I was relocating to a new city. First step was HR phone screening, followed by a group conference call. On the call I was able to speak to all team members, turned out to be a good team, but would have liked to meet them in person first and had the opportunity to see the office.

Research Analyst Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Ipsos.

Went through a first round phone interview and was called in for a 3 hour long interview in the office with 3 employees and 1 HR rep. Seemed very casual, talked more about the job and asked general questions rather than specific behavioral or experience based. I think they were just looking to see if you fit in well with the company.

Interview Questions
    • Not really any tough questions, they talked more than I did   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ipsos in March 2014.

Was contacted through LinkedIn by an HR person. After a call with the HR person I had an in-person interview with the hiring manger.

Dimensions User Support Interview

The interview process was very thorough. I came into the office 3 times. I felt like they really put me through the ringer

Research Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Ipsos in August 2011.

Interviewed with four senior managers one-on-one. Each asked similar questions and focused on personality, qualitative and quantitative research abilities, professional communication ability and other such skills. Questions were rather standard interview type questions and each interviewer was polite and profession.

Interview Questions
    • Most technique questions regarding statistical abilities.   Answer Question

Research Manager Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Ipsos.

You will be asked to come in for a series of interviews--first with senior management and then with peers or co-workers. After the interview process you'll be asked to complete a test of varying level of difficulty. It's usually straightforward. They look for grammar and insight, so brush up on reading your quant numbers.

Interview Questions
    • What are some of the challenges you've previously faced that would help you now in this position?   Answer Question
    Simple--seeing as how I was already employed in the company.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Culver City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Ipsos in August 2009.

First I received a call. Once I passed that initial test, I was brought in and interviewed with every department. The interview was a couple of hours.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation process, they offered a strong deal

Director Interview

Very welcoming team. Smart people. depends who you meet.

Interview Questions

Worked for Ipsos? Contribute to the Community!