Ipsos Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2015

2.6

Research Analyst Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ipsos (Parsippany, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was brief but very easy. The initial phone interview was very comfortable and my interviewer just wanted to see if I was articulate and she went over my resume. I had received the interview through a referral for a position in NJ. I had asked for my packet to be transferred to a NYC office which she did. I am waiting to find out if I made the in-person interview for NYC.

Interview Questions

• What relevant experiences can you talk about that would help you work with us?   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ipsos.

Interview

Phone interview. Very brief. Hiring Manager explained the position and was very personable. Went through resume and asked about each of my relevant experiences. She moved my along in the interview process immediately, offering me another interview while still on the phone.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ipsos (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviews pretty standard, process long though. It was for an internal position and therefore the process was a bit different than an outside candidate. Good interviews that highlighted the job and my skills, low pressure tactics.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ipsos in October 2014.

Interview

Straightforward process, applied through online job posting website and was contacted by email for a phone interview in two weeks. Interview was very bare bones. General questions about my resume and experience.

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Ipsos (Bellevue, WA) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online and heard back within a couple of weeks. After that, it was a pretty quick turnaround to the final interview process. All four people I interviewed with were very nice, and seemed to have an interest in how I approached problem solving and how I might fit in with the group and perform in the work environment. Overall, it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• If you got to the end of a presentation in front of a client and they asked you to make changes to the research that would take you out of budget, how would you respond?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ipsos (Parsippany, NJ) in August 2014.

Interview

Had initial phone interview with HR followed by an in-person interview with 5 people at their office that lasted around 3 hours. Very conversational and easy going, everyone I encountered was friendly. Be prepared to talk all about your interest in market research, data, and how your experiences can relate to the position.

Interview Questions

• Mostly conversational and none of those behavioral "tell me about a time when..." questions   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Interview

Interview process was done remotely (all phone based - no Skype or video conference) as I was relocating to a new city. First step was HR phone screening, followed by a group conference call. On the call I was able to speak to all team members, turned out to be a good team, but would have liked to meet them in person first and had the opportunity to see the office.

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ipsos.

Interview

Went through a first round phone interview and was called in for a 3 hour long interview in the office with 3 employees and 1 HR rep. Seemed very casual, talked more about the job and asked general questions rather than specific behavioral or experience based. I think they were just looking to see if you fit in well with the company.

Interview Questions

• Not really any tough questions, they talked more than I did   Answer Question

Senior Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ipsos (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

First a phone screening with an HR rep, then an in-person interview in the format of 2:1. Followed by phone interviews with three more people on the team. Was told there would be a fourth interview had I gotten to that point.

Never heard another word after the phone interviews. Tried getting in touch with HR and the hiring manager but was ignored. Completely unprofessional, albeit not uncommon.

Dimensions User Support Interview

Interview

The interview process was very thorough. I came into the office 3 times. I felt like they really put me through the ringer