Ipsos

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Research Analyst Interview

Senior Research Analyst
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ipsos in June 2014.

Interview Details – First a phone screening with an HR rep, then an in-person interview in the format of 2:1. Followed by phone interviews with three more people on the team. Was told there would be a fourth interview had I gotten to that point.

Never heard another word after the phone interviews. Tried getting in touch with HR and the hiring manager but was ignored. Completely unprofessional, albeit not uncommon.

Interview Question – Pretty straightforward questions.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate

Interviewed at Ipsos

Interview Details – Interview process was done remotely (all phone based - no Skype or video conference) as I was relocating to a new city. First step was HR phone screening, followed by a group conference call. On the call I was able to speak to all team members, turned out to be a good team, but would have liked to meet them in person first and had the opportunity to see the office.

Interview Question – Standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Research Analyst

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ipsos.

Interview Details – Went through a first round phone interview and was called in for a 3 hour long interview in the office with 3 employees and 1 HR rep. Seemed very casual, talked more about the job and asked general questions rather than specific behavioral or experience based. I think they were just looking to see if you fit in well with the company.

Interview Question – Not really any tough questions, they talked more than I did   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Vice President Interview

Vice President
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ipsos in March 2014.

Interview Details – Was contacted through LinkedIn by an HR person. After a call with the HR person I had an in-person interview with the hiring manger.

Interview Question – Questions were not too difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Dimensions User Support Interview

Dimensions User Support

Interviewed at Ipsos

Interview Details – The interview process was very thorough. I came into the office 3 times. I felt like they really put me through the ringer

Interview Question – What did you dislike most about your last job.   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Research Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ipsos in August 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed with four senior managers one-on-one. Each asked similar questions and focused on personality, qualitative and quantitative research abilities, professional communication ability and other such skills. Questions were rather standard interview type questions and each interviewer was polite and profession.

Interview Question – Most technique questions regarding statistical abilities.   Answer Question

Research Manager Interview

Research Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ipsos.

Interview Details – You will be asked to come in for a series of interviews--first with senior management and then with peers or co-workers. After the interview process you'll be asked to complete a test of varying level of difficulty. It's usually straightforward. They look for grammar and insight, so brush up on reading your quant numbers.

Interview Question – What are some of the challenges you've previously faced that would help you now in this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple--seeing as how I was already employed in the company.

Assistant Interview

Assistant
Culver City, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Ipsos in August 2009.

Interview Details – First I received a call. Once I passed that initial test, I was brought in and interviewed with every department. The interview was a couple of hours.

Interview Question – Tell me why we should hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation process, they offered a strong deal

Director Interview

Director

Interviewed at Ipsos

Interview Details – Very welcoming team. Smart people. depends who you meet.

Interview Question – how did you handle data that did not go as expected   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Ipsos.

Interview Details – Contacted by an internal recruiter within a few days of applying. Spoke on the phone and had an easy screening interview; didn't hear back for a few weeks and then the recruiter called to schedule an interview with the team. Very informal and went well (met four people who were all very personable and made me feel comfortable). After that, didn't hear anything for almost a month, and then the recruiter contacted me to set up an interview with a VP, which was also pretty informal; I was told they would be making a decision within a week. And then radio silence. When I asked the recruiter (after another month) what happened, I was told they "really liked me" but hadn't made a decision yet and were still interviewing candidates- four months after my initial contact with them.

Interview Question – Actually there weren't even a lot of questions. They just told me about the position and the team/company and asked about my background and how I saw it fitting the needs of the position.   Answer Question

Worked for Ipsos? Contribute to the Community!