Ipsos

Interview Details – Very long, and drawn out

Interview Question – What is your strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Project Director Interview

Project Director

I applied online - interviewed at Ipsos in August 2012.

Interview Details – After successful phone and two in-person interviews I was denied the job. The initial HR director recommended me for another more market research role, which I applied and was never contacted. No hard feelings though. I imagine it would be a great company to work for.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected, pretty average interview.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate
Culver City, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ipsos in August 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview with HR to start and then I scheduled an appointment to meet the team. Met with a total of 5 people in one of the conference rooms. First with Director level senior management and then a group of peers. Senior managers were more interested in skill set while peers were looking for personality fit

Interview Question – No difficult questions but I supposed this depends on who is interviewing you. What is you biggest weakeness is what was probably hardest but is typical   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Research Analyst
Bellevue, WA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ipsos in February 2013.

Interview Details – First I had an interview with HR manager via phone and then I was invited to a face-to-face interview. I was interviewed by 5 people. Later they informed me that they hired somebody within the company.

Interview Question – What is your experience with SQL?   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ipsos in February 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and was contacted a few days later by a recruiter. There was a phone interview with the recruiter within a week. We discussed my background and research experience. A one-on-one interview was scheduled for the following week. The questions were basic, not much about my background or analytical ability. I was told that there would be another interview to meet with a colleague who was unable to participate in the one-on-one interview that day. Last contact was almost 2 months ago and I haven't heard anything about the interview or position.

Interview Question – Why Ipsos? Why market research?   Answer Question

Research Executive Interview

Research Executive

I applied online and interviewed at Ipsos.

Interview Details – 2 rounds, standard competency questions, level of understanding of marketing research

Senior Research Manager Interview

Senior Research Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Ipsos.

Interview Details – Straightforward process, interviewed with the General Manager, direct supervisor (Senior Research Manager), and 2 other Directors from other departments. After interview, was initially told they gave the position to someone else, but a couple months down the line they contacted me again and said there was an opening and hired me.

Interview Question – Nothing unusual, just general interview fluff questions about my analytical abilities, university coursework, interests, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate. This was my first job out of university and I hadn't thought to negotiate.

Senior Account Manager Interview

Senior Account Manager
Cincinnati, OH

I applied through other source and interviewed at Ipsos.

Interview Details – I did not interview and started there via acquisition of my former company

Interview Question – Unknown   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – n/a

Research Manager Interview

Research Manager
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Ipsos.

Interview Details – Emailed by HR to be contacted for initial overview. Set up a time and person spoke briefly about the position and company. She then told me I would be contacted with a hiring manager for a phone interview. She initially did not get back to me and was terrible at answering emails. Finally got a phone interview over a week later. After that I was not contacted for over a MONTH. sent several emails regarding to interview, not one was answered.

Interview Question – Easy initial interview spoke about previous experience, why marketing industry, why this position... etc simple questions.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Senior Vice President, Marketing Science Interview

Senior Vice President, Marketing Science
Culver City, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ipsos in October 2009.

Interview Details – Informal, was recruited and lured to OTX which became Ipsos.

Negotiation Details – Was able to increase salary by nearly 25% and up relo from 20k to 30k. Did financial analysis of tax and cost of living impact moving from Texas to California, came back with counteroffer based on that analysis.