Ipsos Interviewer Interview Questions

1.0

Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Ipsos (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in January 2012.

Interview

Geen echt proces, meld je aan als tenminste één Europese taal je moedertaal is en je zal een betaalde proefperiode van 1 maand krijgen in het callcenter. Om een contract van 6 maanden te krijgen moet je in de eerste maand een bepaald aantal afgeronde interviews krijgen.

No real process, apply if you're a native speaker of any European language and you will get 1 month's paid trial in the call centre. To progress to a 6 month contract you must get a certain number of completed interviews in the first month.

Interview Questions

• Geen. Go gewoon naar de training.   None at all. Just go to the training.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ipsos

Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ipsos (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2009.

Interview

It is a very professional company - first they provide phone screening, then arrange tests and in person interviews and they have a 5 days training before starting a job.

Interview Questions

• none of the questions were difficult - all were up to my level of experience   Answer Question

Negotiation

they offered me shift and pay that I was expecting and I signed the offer