Ipsos

Ipsos Project Manager Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ipsos.

I was referred by a friend who sent my CV to HR, as this is how most people get interviews there due to their referral scheme. The whole process took a week - from sending my CV to receiving an offer. I had 1 interview with the HR and the Centre Manager.

Interview Questions
  • Most questions were related to my education, work experience and interests - looking more for personality traits than for knowledge in a subject.   Answer Question
No negotiation, fixed terms.

Other Interview Reviews for Ipsos

Project Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ipsos.

I was an internal company hire from another department, so I only had 1 interview. The interview consisted of 3 senior members of the department. They asked me typical questions regarding my skills and experience and how I could apply those to the job requirements of the position I was applying for, and what I felt made me feel like a good candidate. The questions were not wacky - probably in part because none of the 3 people were HR folks, and they were all really down-to-earth individuals. I was contacted a short time afterwards by the HR Manager with an offer, which I accepted.

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ipsos in June 2012.

The company expects a lot from the future intern

Interview Questions