Ipsos

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Executive

I applied online and interviewed at Ipsos.

Interview Details – 2 rounds, standard competency questions, level of understanding of marketing research

Milano (Italy)

I applied through other source and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Ipsos in July 2010.

Interview Details – phone call with general info exchanged + in person in depth 2 hour interview with materials produced in current position + final interview with CEO, on general motivation and expectations

Negotiation Details – got a substantial pay rise vs. previous position as I found out they were very interested and in a hurry. Got the tip from people I got to know there

Bangkok (Thailand)

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Ipsos in April 2013.

Interview Details – I got a call for an interview about a week after I applied through an email.

The interview was in a very relaxing manner. I was interviewed by research directors. Most questions were based on my CV but in detailed. They were very friendly like they wanna know you as a person; why you did this and that, why Ipsos, why research. Then they asked this one question that was kinda intended to assess my analytical skill and to see how well I respond to pressure. That's pretty much it, then they gave me a chance to ask back and let me choose between the company's specialisations. Then, they passed me on to another interview with another director, So, I thought I didn't get the offer but they just were being nice.

However, I received another phone call. Again, the interview was nothing stressful. It began with simple questions, then unexpectedly, it quickly moved onto the next level. Now, It's nerve-racking because I was asked to complete a report based on statistical data and to deliver a presentation based on that analysis. Fortunately, It went well. Then, about a week later I got a call for an offer which I gladly accepted.

I think it's pretty much about your characteristics and to see how well you would fit with their teams and organisation. For me the experience was pretty amazing because it's totally different from my imagination where we all sits with our backs straight the whole time. Just be your professional self.

Interview Question – To complete a report based on statistical data and to deliver a presentation based on that analysis.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There's no palm sweating session. I got what I asked for.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ipsos in August 2012.

Interview Details – 1) Was contacted by HR directly after an assessment by job fit.

2) Met up with the WSBL Director for a 1:1 interview

3) Did up a powerpoint proposal based on a full set of tables. No presentation required by my WSBL but not so sure of other WSBLs.

Interview Question – No difficult question as it was more on a job role fitting.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate.

Research Executive

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ipsos.

Interview Details – I submitted interview through online job portal, and received calls from HR about 5 days later. An interview with the hiring manager was arranged on the next week.

The office is great, but the location is not near city center, a little bit hard to find.

Two Hiring Managers were very nice to talk to, just asked some question relating to previous experience, and checked whether understand the job responsibilities.

Interview Question – What do you enjoy the most?   Answer Question

Worked for Ipsos? Contribute to the Community!