Ipsos

Updated Sep 5, 2014
Updated Sep 5, 2014

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Research Executive Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Ipsos.

2 rounds, standard competency questions, level of understanding of marketing research

Other Interview Reviews for Ipsos

Research Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ipsos.

I applied online, and HR contacted me after 2 days, then assigned an interview on the following week.
    At the interview day, the whole interview last for 4 hrs, including 1 written test, 1 presentation test and 3 1to1 interview.
    And I got the result in 24 hrs as the director promised.

Interview Questions
    • Including 1 paper test for your basic logical, analyzing and English communication skills.
      Right away with an 1 to 1 interview with HR Associate (about 30 mins)

If passed the test and HR interview, than they will give you 20 minutes with slides, asking you to follow the instruction and present your insight right away the preparation period.
      Your potential team manager will listen to your presentation, then is an interview with the manager(about 1hr), if passed, manager will ask his supervisor, Research Director to interview you.
      Then is 1 to 1 interview with Research Director with questions about your motivation and strengths for this position.

And I got the result in 24 hrs as the director promised.
      the process is intensive but the people there are all kind and willing to share with you

Answer Question

cannot decide to onboard at assigned gate

Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangkok (Thailand)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangkok (Thailand)

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Ipsos in April 2013.

I got a call for an interview about a week after I applied through an email.

The interview was in a very relaxing manner. I was interviewed by research directors. Most questions were based on my CV but in detailed. They were very friendly like they wanna know you as a person; why you did this and that, why Ipsos, why research. Then they asked this one question that was kinda intended to assess my analytical skill and to see how well I respond to pressure. That's pretty much it, then they gave me a chance to ask back and let me choose between the company's specialisations. Then, they passed me on to another interview with another director, So, I thought I didn't get the offer but they just were being nice.

However, I received another phone call. Again, the interview was nothing stressful. It began with simple questions, then unexpectedly, it quickly moved onto the next level. Now, It's nerve-racking because I was asked to complete a report based on statistical data and to deliver a presentation based on that analysis. Fortunately, It went well. Then, about a week later I got a call for an offer which I gladly accepted.

I think it's pretty much about your characteristics and to see how well you would fit with their teams and organisation. For me the experience was pretty amazing because it's totally different from my imagination where we all sits with our backs straight the whole time. Just be your professional self.

Interview Questions
    • To complete a report based on statistical data and to deliver a presentation based on that analysis.   Answer Question
    There's no palm sweating session. I got what I asked for.

Research Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ipsos.

I submitted interview through online job portal, and received calls from HR about 5 days later. An interview with the hiring manager was arranged on the next week.

The office is great, but the location is not near city center, a little bit hard to find.

Two Hiring Managers were very nice to talk to, just asked some question relating to previous experience, and checked whether understand the job responsibilities.

Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ipsos in August 2012.

1) Was contacted by HR directly after an assessment by job fit.

2) Met up with the WSBL Director for a 1:1 interview

3) Did up a powerpoint proposal based on a full set of tables. No presentation required by my WSBL but not so sure of other WSBLs.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult question as it was more on a job role fitting.   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate.

Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milano (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milano (Italy)

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Ipsos in July 2010.

phone call with general info exchanged + in person in depth 2 hour interview with materials produced in current position + final interview with CEO, on general motivation and expectations

got a substantial pay rise vs. previous position as I found out they were very interested and in a hurry. Got the tip from people I got to know there