Ipsos Research Manager Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Research Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Ipsos.

You will be asked to come in for a series of interviews--first with senior management and then with peers or co-workers. After the interview process you'll be asked to complete a test of varying level of difficulty. It's usually straightforward. They look for grammar and insight, so brush up on reading your quant numbers.

Interview Questions
  • What are some of the challenges you've previously faced that would help you now in this position?   Answer Question
Simple--seeing as how I was already employed in the company.

Other Interview Reviews for Ipsos

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Ipsos.

Emailed by HR to be contacted for initial overview. Set up a time and person spoke briefly about the position and company. She then told me I would be contacted with a hiring manager for a phone interview. She initially did not get back to me and was terrible at answering emails. Finally got a phone interview over a week later. After that I was not contacted for over a MONTH. sent several emails regarding to interview, not one was answered.

Interview Questions
    • Easy initial interview spoke about previous experience, why marketing industry, why this position... etc simple questions.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Ipsos in December 2011.

Pretty easy. No background checks or tests. I would say it's one of the least rigorous interview process I've done. Everyone was very nice and interesting to speak with.

They matched by previous employers salary but refused to go above that.

Research Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangkok (Thailand)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangkok (Thailand)

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ipsos in July 2009.

Very informal. You will be asked to meeting with at least 2 people (3 maximum) on different occasion.

You will likely first meet with the MD who will tell you about the company in general, and gauage your "fit" with the company. Even though the talk seems to be very informat, he has very keen eye, and likely to see whehter you will fit with the organization.

If you pass, you will meet with your "next boss" who likely to be Research Director, and he/ she will interview you whehter you suit the position in his/ her team. You might meet with your "future colleague". and that should be all the process

Interview Questions
    They tend to give you the fair price. So not much room too negotiate after that. Maybe you get a bit more, but that's it.

Research Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Ipsos in July 2008.

Be prepared on your past experiences. They will come out of the blue to judge your confidence and ask questions on statistics in detail and you might have not imagined will come in front of you.

Interview Questions

Worked for Ipsos? Contribute to the Community!