Irdeto Interview Questions

Updated Jan 30, 2015
Updated Jan 30, 2015

3.1

Senior QA Automation Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Irdeto.

Interview

First stage with management was excellent, but techinacal part was ugly, it was clear from second sentense that my interviwer doesn't want see me. In my CV there is no word about java, but i heard questions about maven. Question about linux was absolutely not about linux but about some basic network troubleshooting. The quality of questions was extremly low, i was interviewed for python automation and there were no any questions about python.

Interview Questions

• How to get variable from maven(i do not have expirience with maven).   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Irdeto (Hoofddorp (Netherlands)).

Interview

It was a nice process. Initially through the phone (a couple of calls) and then an interview with Marketing staff and other related stakeholders. There was a very good atmosphere during the meeting, everybody was very friendly and polite, there were no excessive formalities but it kept a very professional scheme.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult problem to solve in my previous work experience, and how I managed to solved it   Answer Question

Senior Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Irdeto.

Interview

day long interview meeting the appropriate people in the organization

Negotiation

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Irdeto in September 2013.

Interview

Excellent overall experience, friendly people, professional attitude.

The interview process was like:
    - Skype interview with Engineering Manager
    - Skills assessment test - carried out offline
    - Skype interview with Scrum Master and Chief Software Engineer
    - Skype interview with Recruiter
    - Invitation for face-to-face meeting at Irdeto premises

I received an invitation to Amsterdam but finally had to decline it due to personal reasons.

Based on what I came across throughout this interview process, I would certainly recommend Irdeto as a (potential) employer.

I received an invitation to Amsterdam, where the potential offer would be discussed, but finally had to decline it due to personal reasons.

Irdeto Response

Nov 5, 2013Senior Recruiter

Thanks, what a pity that you could not join us! Please do contact us in case your situations changes.

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Irdeto (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2013.

Interview

Initial communication is with senior engineers being asked for the basic skill sets that are described as per the resume submitted. Had a phone interview with the line manager towards to middle management that locate in overseas. Normally 2 or 3 rounds of interviews are required.

Interview Questions

• If described in the resume, were asked some in details.   Answer Question

Coop Software Developer Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Irdeto (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in January 2012.

Interview

1, What is the differences between structure and union in C.
    2, What is the usage of pointer in C.

Interview Questions

• 1, What is the differences between structure and union in C.   Answer Question
    • 2, What is the usage of pointer in C.   Answer Question
    • 3,What is the differences between development on large system like windows and small systems like embedded system?   Answer Question
    • 4, What did your partner comment on you working together ( engineering aspects).   Answer Question

Technical Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Irdeto (Tongzhou, Beijing (China)) in August 2010.

Interview

Interviewed by colleagues first, boss second and boss of boss the third.

Very good experience.

Interview Questions

• Please write down a technical spec that you translated from customer requirement   Answer Question

Team Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Irdeto (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in January 2010.

Interview

Interview with line manager directly and make a short presentation of previous job including the main roles and responsibility, as well as the main products that developed by previous company.

Interview Questions

• Your achievement in your last job.   1 Answer