Irevna Interview Questions

Updated Apr 7, 2015

2.7

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Irevna.

Interview

Numerous rounds of interview - by each and everyone blah blah .... Scrutiny on each point of CV, and the work after that? Yuck! Low level of job. Very unprofessional management.

Interview Questions

• Questions about career trajectory, past jobs, career decisions in the past. (I think all of it was a sham and useless, because the work in the company is quite low level, for which they should not scrutinize so much)   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Interview

Mostly around financials, valutions

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Irevna.

Interview

It includes excel modelling and 2 interviews, one technical and one HR round. Technical round is quite long. HR round is relatively smooth, they generally do not stress you much.

Interview Questions

• technical questions can have highly subjective interpretations and answers hence one should be confident in answers and should not be nervous in expressing his interpreations   Answer Question

.NET Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wrocław (Poland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Irevna (Wrocław (Poland)) in August 2011.

Interview

The recruiter found me on LinkedIn.com, proposed the position. made the phone interview. The HR Resources officer called me wanting to interview me. She was talking very unclearly in our native language - there was not some consonants in her every word. Therefore her trial to talk to me in English, finished unsuccessfully. :)

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Irevna (Chennai (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

work experience and area of specialization

Interview Questions

• about working on new areas taking up resposibilty of a toally new domain   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Irevna in June 2010.

Interview

it looked like a good office and decent environment to work in.
    might have to wait for a long time to attend the interview.
    usually there is one general depending on the post.

Interview Questions

• asked about different taxes and examples for each and other questions which you have to be quick thinking to answer.   Answer Question