Iris Software Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2015

2.8

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iris Software in March 2011.

Interview

Hiring process was typical, it is a foreign owned company so the culture is not typical.

Interview Questions

• why is a man hole cover round?   1 Answer

Did not like the company atmosphere/culture, some of management came of very rude.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Iris Software (New Delhi (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

very fair and healthy discussion happened.

Negotiation

Negotiation phase was very satisfactory.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Iris Software in May 2010.

Interview

There are multiple rounds of technical questions. When working for a client interview they provide ample help for the preparation of the candidate.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Iris Software (New Delhi (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

HUGELY DISAPPOINTED First was a telephonic Round and then there was a on-line aptitude test. I gave the online test and it went amazing, I knew I would come second (it was intra college) as I asked my friends , we know who had done how much. When the result came I was shocked, first when I saw my name was not on the second spot, but started laughing when It was not even on the list, I was first confused but then I saw something that made me realise what had happened , the guy who came second had his name written in my department (he was not from my department ), further I checked, his name was just below me in the initial listing. I was so much disappointed that this company could messed up in copy pasting names. What else can I say about it. Even when my friend went for further rounds, I was hopping at some point they would realise their mistake but I was wrong.

Interview Questions

• 1. In the telephonic round , they asked about me, my project and what I think of the future as an engineer. (it lasted five minutes and nothing technical). 2.aptitude level was good, one might not clear it if he has not practised.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Iris Software (Noida (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

1.telephonic Interview(HR) 2.Online test on logical ability(By aspiring mind) 3.Technical subjective paper having ques on C & DS .You have to write the code on paper. 4.Technical interview(discussion on subjective paper) 5.Hr round 6.Director round Whole process was of moderate level.

Interview Questions

• code on dynamic programming   1 Answer

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Iris Software (Noida (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

Questions were average. A multi day review rounds . multiple HR and management rounds. Technical rounds were just ok nothing much. They grill you on your background and see if you can stay in the company or not.

Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Iris Software in February 2013.

Interview

It starts with a telephonic interview, followed by a technical interview in office. It is an average interview. Prepare basic wells and there should not be any problem. Couple of interviewers are really good.

Interview Questions

• Concepts of object oriented programming, SQL Server problems, Basic Asp.Net questions.   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Iris Software in August 2013.

Interview

interview proces was very good, they had lot of questions about diferent technologies

Interview Questions

• most unexpected question was about my W2 for past two years   1 Answer

Software Consultant Interview

Interview

Big liars, Cheaters.. they take 78-85 $ /hr from client and tell you that they get only 62$ and making 2$ margin..and give 60$ to your consulting company. So typically they make 18-25$ just to point the client..idiots

Technical Consultant Interview

Interview

Its just a normal process that any other company follow. One written round followed by two technical round and then VP round and finally HR round. Sometimes it happen first.

Negotiation