Iron Mountain Inc Customer Service Associate Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Collegeville, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Collegeville, PA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in January 2012.

The interview process consisted of two steps:
1) Phone Interview
2) In Person Interview

The Phone Interview took about ten minutes. It only consisted of a few questions like "Tell me about yourself" and "What are you doing now?" At the end of the Phone Interview, I was asked to come in for an In Person Interview.

The In Person Interview was much more in depth. The interview took place in a tiny room with motivational posters on the wall. There were two Iron Mountain Supervisors that spent about 45 minutes asking questions from a prepared packet. Most of the questions were all standard Behaviour Event Interview questions.

Interview Questions
  • "Describe a time when you had limited time to complete a task and other conflicting priorities. How did you handle it?"   Answer Question
  • "Can you explain a time when you had a conflict with a coworker and what you did to resolve the conflict."   Answer Question
  • "Tell us about a time when you took a project from beginning to completion."   Answer Question
  • "Describe a time when you had to follow through on a task over an extended period of time".   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Iron Mountain Inc

Customer Service Associate Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in April 2010.

A phone interview that led to a 1:1 interview a week later. Was hinted that I had the job but she couldn't make the official offer without talking to the rest of the HR team. 2 days later, got the offer and was told to stay by the phone to hear from the HR manager. Got the call and was told to get a background check (they send you a link with the company's website) and also scheduled a drug screen test that had to be done within a few days. At the end of it, I ended up getting a offer from an other company closer to home so had to turn down the offer at Iron mountain for practical reasons.

Interview Questions
    • What are your positive qualities? What are your negative qualities?   Answer Question
    • What didn't you like about your previous employer?   Answer Question
    I thought it was a good offer for the position.

Worked for Iron Mountain Inc? Contribute to the Community!