Iron Mountain Inc

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Santa Maria, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in June 2012.

Interview Details – Position: Driver
Santa Maria, CA.
Dressed in Suit,
I Followed up with a Letter.
Went back 2 days later to let him know I'm still interested.

Interview Question – He asked the right questions and I gave him the correct answers.
I'd been through the interview routine a several times, that I've become a pro.
My issue is that he never contacted me back to say no or get lost.
Very sad company in my opinion to have a manager that is a procrastinator or simply does not like to face up to responsibilities.
  Answer Question

Royersford, PA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in January 2012.

Interview Details – 3 interview one by the recruiter , then face to face with 2 managers, then another phone interview with team lead.

Interview Question – Very easy interview they want to hear about activity activity activity   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they offered and i accepted

Inside Sales

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in March 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was extremely well done, and I had a lot of questions regarding, how people sell, the learning curve to selling their product. The manager I interviewed with was extremely well versed in Sales and the people who work there are great. The work culture is extremely intense and results oriented.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – The company has a set salary, I would have my salary and then stand frim.

Very Easy Interview

Inside Sales

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in June 2011.

Interview Details – Started with 20 minute phone interview which went over resume. 3 days later there was a 1 on 1 interview with the district sales manager, which lasted about an hour and talked about previous sales experience. I learned about the job and commission structure, and was offered the job that day.

Interview Question – Any previous inside sales experience?   Answer Question

Worked for Iron Mountain Inc? Contribute to the Community!