Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Iron Mountain Inc
- Account Manager (9)
- Sales Representative (8)
- Operations Supervisor (5)
- Customer Service Associate (4)
- Business Development Executive (4)
- Inside Sales (4)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Sales Operations Intern (2)
- Enterprise Account Manager (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Engineer (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Customer Service Representative (2)
- Senior Systems Engineer (2)
- CSA I (1)
- Procurement Associate (1)
- Production Specialist (1)
- Product Marketing (1)
- Strategic Planning, Director (1)
- Client Services Representative (1)
- Applications Support (1)
- Inside Sales Representative (1)
- Business Process Analyst (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Marketing Manager (1)
- Marketing Specialist (1)
- Expense Analyst (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Document Review (1)
- Fulfillment Specialist (1)
Inside Sales Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Santa Maria, CA) in June 2012.
Position: Driver Santa Maria, CA. Dressed in Suit, I Followed up with a Letter. Went back 2 days later to let him know I'm still interested.
- He asked the right questions and I gave him the correct answers. I'd been through the interview routine a several times, that I've become a pro. My issue is that he never contacted me back to say no or get lost. Very sad company in my opinion to have a manager that is a procrastinator or simply does not like to face up to responsibilities. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Iron Mountain Inc
Inside Sales InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Royersford, PA) in January 2012.
3 interview one by the recruiter , then face to face with 2 managers, then another phone interview with team lead.
- Very easy interview they want to hear about activity activity activity Answer Question
they offered and i accepted
Inside Sales InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in June 2011.
Started with 20 minute phone interview which went over resume. 3 days later there was a 1 on 1 interview with the district sales manager, which lasted about an hour and talked about previous sales experience. I learned about the job and commission structure, and was offered the job that day.
- Any previous inside sales experience? Answer Question
Inside Sales InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in March 2009.
The interview was extremely well done, and I had a lot of questions regarding, how people sell, the learning curve to selling their product. The manager I interviewed with was extremely well versed in Sales and the people who work there are great. The work culture is extremely intense and results oriented.
The company has a set salary, I would have my salary and then stand frim.