Iron Mountain Inc Inside Sales Professional Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Inside Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Royersford, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Royersford, PA) in March 2011.

Interview

Recruiter found my resume on monster.com. He called me ad did a phone interview and felt i was polished and a gave a great interview. I was scheduled and rescheduled about 3 times, by Iron Mountain for an in person interview at their site. I did 2 back to back interviews on the same day, both taking about 1.15 hours each. Both sales managers had me feeling great about my interviews and told me they'd make a decision within 2 days. I heard back today from the recruiter and they decided to go with another candidate. I was the perfect fit, I had prior b2b and inside sales experience,knew salesforce.com,metrics environmentt, etc. In the end, the recruiter told me i was polished and professional, but because i did excessive talking and needed to be at the higher end fo te salary range (40k), they did not feel it was a fit. Their loss. They just missed out on a great proven saleperson!!

Interview Questions