Iron Mountain Inc

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Inside Sales Professional Interview

Royersford, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in March 2011.

Interview Details – Recruiter found my resume on monster.com. He called me ad did a phone interview and felt i was polished and a gave a great interview. I was scheduled and rescheduled about 3 times, by Iron Mountain for an in person interview at their site. I did 2 back to back interviews on the same day, both taking about 1.15 hours each. Both sales managers had me feeling great about my interviews and told me they'd make a decision within 2 days. I heard back today from the recruiter and they decided to go with another candidate. I was the perfect fit, I had prior b2b and inside sales experience,knew salesforce.com,metrics environmentt, etc. In the end, the recruiter told me i was polished and professional, but because i did excessive talking and needed to be at the higher end fo te salary range (40k), they did not feel it was a fit. Their loss. They just missed out on a great proven saleperson!!

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Iron Mountain Inc

Worked for Iron Mountain Inc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Iron Mountain Inc Inside Sales Professional interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Iron Mountain Inc employees and interview candidates.