Iron Mountain Inc Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Royersford, PA
Anonymous Employee in Royersford, PA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in June 2012.

I had a total of 5 interviews with IM; A phone interview with their recruiter, a phone interview with a sales manager, then a face to face with that manager. I was told in that face to face that they had filled the position internally, but she had me sit and listen to calls with a rep anyway. She then told me afterwards that she would pass my info along as she thought I'd be a good fit for other departments.

I had another phone interview with a different dept manager who set me up with another face to face. When I got to IM the second time, I met with a 3rd, completely different dept manager. If it sounds convoluted, it's because it was.

After having, what I felt, was a great interview, I started get the feeling that it was going no where again, so I asked when I would hear from someone. I was told that they weren't making hiring decisions until the end of the year; close to 6 months after that interview.

I understand the need to fill the pipeline if changes are being made, but I felt like I'd wasted my time, especially since I had to take time off twice, then had to reschedule after they changed the date.

Otherwise, everyone I spoke to, from beginning to end, was great. I even had the chance to chat with some employees as I was waiting for my interview. The office was nice for a cube farm (which is a standard call center environment). I would interview there again, as long as there was a position to interview for.

Interview Questions

Worked for Iron Mountain Inc? Contribute to the Community!