Iron Mountain Inc Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2015

2.8

Cdl Courier Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview

It's easy and boring you get interviewed by two people. The process can take a little while with their background check. If you have something on your background I hope you have an inside person in the company.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good for the team? DO you feel you are capable of doing the job duties?   Answer Question

Strategic Planning, Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

multiple levels of interaction form recruiters by phone and in person to Human Resources by phone and in person. Had to pass gates with finance officers and operations peers to meet with Vice presidents and Senior Vice presidents

Interview Questions

• what value can you bring to the business   1 Answer

Negotiation

there seemed to be a salary floor at which the position would start at yet there were car allowances that could be discussed along with stock options and profit sharing percentages that fluctuated.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in May 2015.

Interview

Rushed and hurried, felt the manager had schedule many candidates back to back. Also, felt the recruiter could have provided more background info to prep candidates on manager- I was very prepared on Iron Mountain but didn't have chance to share.

Interview Questions

• Many questions were open ended and vague... Not very experienced interviewer.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in April 2015.

Interview

The recruiter emailed me and asked if we could set up a time to review my qualifications. I was scheduled for a phone screen within the same week. I was asked about my experiences from my resume from my current job and my most previous job.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in April 2015.

Interview

First round phone interview asking basic background questions, then onsite interview with a territory manager and a financial manager.The process was relaxed, very friendly interviewers. Gave me time to ask questions, and spent some time to explain the position.

Product Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online through my university website. Then, next, I got an email immediately the next day that I applied asking if I was available for an in person interview. I drove to the office in Boston. The in person interview was only 30 minutes long. They were right on time getting me in and it only actually lasted 30 minutes. The interviewer asked me to explain myself, there weren't many actual "typical" questions. They got back to me the next day with my results.

Interview Questions

• No specific questions, asked me to explain myself. Asked if I had any questions   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Cerritos, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was fairly fast. I applied and received phone screen in two days and scheduled an interview appointment for 3 days later. So from application to interview stage took only a week. The interview was with two people. Direct supervisor and territory supervisor. It lasted approximately 2 hours with one hour of question and answer and one hour of technical training. I heard back pretty soon as well.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview

I was hired on through Randstad, an employment agency. I went through two interviews, one with the Temp-to-Hire agency, and then again with Iron Mountain. Standard "S.T.A.R." type interview with Iron Mountain.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were particularly difficult, except for the usual "Tell me about any weaknesses you may have," or "What do you consider your poorest trait," type of thing. The interview was crisp, cool, and professional.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They offered US$12.50/hr, and that was that. Raises came in increments of one to three percent, and only once per year. The only way to make significantly more is to move up from the call center floor.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview

Hiring process are as follows, I interviewed with 3 departments (Transportation, Records Center, Data Backup and Recovery). Questions were basic and simple. 1 phone interview 3 panel interviews Background Check Offer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a

Customer Response Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview

The background checks done on new hires are very extensive. They asked for copies of my W-2's from quite a few years back. I'm not sure what the purpose of that was. But otherwise the interview process was great. It seems as though they have the supervisors on the department you would be working in conducting the interviews which is a nice change from dealing with someone directly from HR.

Interview Questions

• If I brought 10 of your friends and past/current co-workers into the room with us now and asked each of them what you could work, what would be a common theme among them? I found this to be an excellent way to phrase the typical, "What are your weaknesses?"   1 Answer