Iron Mountain Inc

79 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in July 2012.

Interview Details – Recuirter contacted me via LinkedIn. Interview process was long but overall experience was postive. Do your research on this company so that you are informed.

Interview Question – I was asked to talk about Iron Mountain products.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotions took over a month and a half. Background check was about 3 weeks due to Iron Mountain being a very secure company.

Sales Operations Intern Interview

Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in March 2014.

Interview Details – One interview with Head of Sales Operations Consultant. Relatively easy interview.

Interview Question – Interview Questions: What do you know about the company?
If you had a large sum of money how would you spend it?
  Answer Question

TRANSPORTATION SERVICE SPECIALIST Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview Details – the Interview was not long, basic questions about your goals and what makes you different from the next. The process took about a month after filling out the application. Next is training which last about three months.

Interview Question – Name ways to better safety while driving   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Southborough, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview Details – Hiring procedure was pretty fast and very good in getting result. All questions were resume related with one brain teaser. The brain teaser was taken I guess from online portal. The rest of the interview was filled with OOPs questions.

Interview Question – Nothing was that difficult.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in August 2013.

Interview Details – I applied through a Recruiting agency, three days latter i received a call to schedule an onsite interview. The hiring process was easy i had two interviews one with the HR and the other with the Project manager. Two weeks latter i got a job offer for a different position because they believed i would be a better fit for that project

Director of Product Management Interview

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview Details – Thorough interview process but not unusual for this level and type of company - preliminary phone screen with HR, then with hiring manager, then in person with functional heads including marketing, finance, sales, operations. From start to end the process took about 5 weeks. Major emphasis was on experience working in a matrix management environment and ability to drive change quickly through a large organization.

Interview Question – "Describe how you made a difference in your current employer's product innovation process."   Answer Question

Business Process Analyst Interview

Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in April 2009.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter for this position, which was a new role for the company. The initial phone screen conducted by one of the Senior BA's seemed like they were reading questions from a script - mostly yes or no questions ("Do you have experience with..."). That was followed by a 10 page written questionnaire of the same questions, leading to an in-person interview. The interview was conducted as a group/panel interview, with 6-8 team members dropping out or being added in over the nearly three hours process. After a group questioning, two of the interviewers then conducted a case study session, with three case studies. One of the interviewers admitted that this was a "new process" for them to conduct interviews this way. When it was over, I was escorted to the lobby and not told anything about next steps; it was just "over". Very strange and disorganized process.

Interview Questions

• (Shown only a process map for an existing accounting system, with no additional context). "How would you improve this process?"   Answer Question
  • "What is a process?"   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Operation and Transportation Service Specialist Interview

Operation and Transportation Service Specialist
Charlotte, NC

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview Details – Simple 30 minute interview with the branch manager, he was professional and friendly. Applied and took a few days to get hired.

Negotiation Details – No negotiations needed great entry level pay

Business Development Executive Interview

Business Development Executive

Interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc

Interview Details – I went through a total of seven separate interviews, before landing the job. Regarding the work culture, there is an opportunity for growth in this area. It leans towards the negative.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to resolve a conflict with a co-worker, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Be sure and research the company before going in. It will give you a leg up in the negotiation phase.

Expense Analyst Interview

Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview Details – contacted by a recruiter who first did a phone screening. set up a phone interview with department. had two more in person interviews. did background check and drug test.

Interview Question – why should we hire you out of college?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Iron Mountain Inc

Worked for Iron Mountain Inc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Iron Mountain Inc interview questions and advice. All 79 interview reviews posted anonymously by Iron Mountain Inc employees and interview candidates.