Iron Mountain Inc Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2014
Updated Sep 11, 2014

2.8

Sales Representative Interview

was easy.....to easy.....should have known was just a number from start. the person who interviewed me was gone shortly after

Industrial Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Reception was very friendly. First interview with the HR Manager. Asked basic questions about technical background. I was also required to take a personality index test online. Second interview with the hiring manager or director of industrial engineering. The person asked personal questions only and nothing technical. The interview ended abruptly after 1 hour where the interviewer practically hung up. After weeks of trying to contact the company to find out what was going on, an automated email was sent stating that they were moving to the next stage in the process without me.

Business Development Executive Interview

I went through a total of seven separate interviews, before landing the job. Regarding the work culture, there is an opportunity for growth in this area. It leans towards the negative.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to resolve a conflict with a co-worker, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    Be sure and research the company before going in. It will give you a leg up in the negotiation phase.

Transportation Service Specialist Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

the Interview was not long, basic questions about your goals and what makes you different from the next. The process took about a month after filling out the application. Next is training which last about three months.

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in January 2014.

Initial telephonic screening by a recruiter.
    Telephonic interview with a HR Manager.
    Telephonic interview with a panel of managers from their Boston office.

• Document Preparer & Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Wayne, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in December 2013.

Meet with hiring Manager. He showed me all around to different rooms in the facility. As in the preparing room/scanning room, and the data entry room and the warehouse and the safe room. Asked several questions.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, hired through a temporary service.

Operation and Transportation Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Simple 30 minute interview with the branch manager, he was professional and friendly. Applied and took a few days to get hired.

No negotiations needed great entry level pay

Client Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Collegeville, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Collegeville, PA

I applied online - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in December 2010.

Extensive interview w/ HR Director. Seemed to answer all his questions well, very encouraging reactions from him. When can you start, which shift, we have openings, you're local, your background is a great fit for our company and culture. etc. Seemed very promising, took me around to show me various CSR depts, introduced me to people, we'll be in touch, will be making decision by the end of the week.
    No word for at least two weeks. Sent email, no reply. Went into the new year, still no word. Sent another email, came back as failed message. Turns out the HR Director had left the company!!

Interview Questions
    • Didn't ask any specific questions....general CSR experiences based on what was on resume.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in January 2012.

Lots of things were promised during interview which was not there after joining

good package since they are not getting people to join

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in January 2010.

This was actually a non-interview. I was contacted by the in-house Iron Mountain recruiter who scheduled a phone interview with me. I prepared for the interview and spent a good amount of time researching the company. At the appointed time, no call. After about 10 minutes waiting, I sent an email and left a vm for the Iron Mountain recruiter out of Boston. He sent an email saying he was sick and needed to reschedule. Not a good introduction to the company, and indeed we've not ever connected despite my follow up efforts.

Worked for Iron Mountain Inc? Contribute to the Community!