Iron Mountain Inc Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2015

2.8

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

was easy.....to easy.....should have known was just a number from start. the person who interviewed me was gone shortly after

Industrial Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview

Reception was very friendly. First interview with the HR Manager. Asked basic questions about technical background. I was also required to take a personality index test online. Second interview with the hiring manager or director of industrial engineering. The person asked personal questions only and nothing technical. The interview ended abruptly after 1 hour where the interviewer practically hung up. After weeks of trying to contact the company to find out what was going on, an automated email was sent stating that they were moving to the next stage in the process without me.

Business Development Executive Interview

Interview

I went through a total of seven separate interviews, before landing the job. Regarding the work culture, there is an opportunity for growth in this area. It leans towards the negative.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to resolve a conflict with a co-worker, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be sure and research the company before going in. It will give you a leg up in the negotiation phase.

Transportation Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview

the Interview was not long, basic questions about your goals and what makes you different from the next. The process took about a month after filling out the application. Next is training which last about three months.

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Bangalore (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Initial telephonic screening by a recruiter.
    Telephonic interview with a HR Manager.
    Telephonic interview with a panel of managers from their Boston office.

• Document Preparer & Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Fort Wayne, IN) in December 2013.

Interview

Meet with hiring Manager. He showed me all around to different rooms in the facility. As in the preparing room/scanning room, and the data entry room and the warehouse and the safe room. Asked several questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you can handle this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, hired through a temporary service.

Operation and Transportation Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Simple 30 minute interview with the branch manager, he was professional and friendly. Applied and took a few days to get hired.

Negotiation

No negotiations needed great entry level pay

Client Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Collegeville, PA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Collegeville, PA) in December 2010.

Interview

Extensive interview w/ HR Director. Seemed to answer all his questions well, very encouraging reactions from him. When can you start, which shift, we have openings, you're local, your background is a great fit for our company and culture. etc. Seemed very promising, took me around to show me various CSR depts, introduced me to people, we'll be in touch, will be making decision by the end of the week.
    No word for at least two weeks. Sent email, no reply. Went into the new year, still no word. Sent another email, came back as failed message. Turns out the HR Director had left the company!!

Interview Questions

• Didn't ask any specific questions....general CSR experiences based on what was on resume.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Bangalore (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Lots of things were promised during interview which was not there after joining

Negotiation

good package since they are not getting people to join

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in January 2010.

Interview

This was actually a non-interview. I was contacted by the in-house Iron Mountain recruiter who scheduled a phone interview with me. I prepared for the interview and spent a good amount of time researching the company. At the appointed time, no call. After about 10 minutes waiting, I sent an email and left a vm for the Iron Mountain recruiter out of Boston. He sent an email saying he was sick and needed to reschedule. Not a good introduction to the company, and indeed we've not ever connected despite my follow up efforts.