Iron Mountain Inc Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.8

Business Development Executive Interview

Interview

I went through a total of seven separate interviews, before landing the job. Regarding the work culture, there is an opportunity for growth in this area. It leans towards the negative.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to resolve a conflict with a co-worker, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be sure and research the company before going in. It will give you a leg up in the negotiation phase.

Industrial Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview

Reception was very friendly. First interview with the HR Manager. Asked basic questions about technical background. I was also required to take a personality index test online. Second interview with the hiring manager or director of industrial engineering. The person asked personal questions only and nothing technical. The interview ended abruptly after 1 hour where the interviewer practically hung up. After weeks of trying to contact the company to find out what was going on, an automated email was sent stating that they were moving to the next stage in the process without me.

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

was easy.....to easy.....should have known was just a number from start. the person who interviewed me was gone shortly after

Transportation Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview

the Interview was not long, basic questions about your goals and what makes you different from the next. The process took about a month after filling out the application. Next is training which last about three months.

Operation and Transportation Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Simple 30 minute interview with the branch manager, he was professional and friendly. Applied and took a few days to get hired.

Negotiation

No negotiations needed great entry level pay

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Bangalore (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Lots of things were promised during interview which was not there after joining

Negotiation

good package since they are not getting people to join

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in January 2010.

Interview

This was actually a non-interview. I was contacted by the in-house Iron Mountain recruiter who scheduled a phone interview with me. I prepared for the interview and spent a good amount of time researching the company. At the appointed time, no call. After about 10 minutes waiting, I sent an email and left a vm for the Iron Mountain recruiter out of Boston. He sent an email saying he was sick and needed to reschedule. Not a good introduction to the company, and indeed we've not ever connected despite my follow up efforts.

Contracts Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in August 2008.

Interview

It was a phone interview I was referred by a friend and then I got a call. After the phone interview they offered me the job. But I could not start right away so they hired some one else then that person did not work out. Then they called me back and offered it again and I was available so I took the job offer.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Boston, MA) in July 2009.

Interview

Interview process was very slow; the recruiter was a temp, the recruiter knew very little about the position. In person interview was with couple of other engineers who were on their way out the door, the manager who interview was asking questions he did not even understanding how to ask. I was a joke; my bad should have known then what I was getting myself into.

Interview Questions

• Windows AD, Exchange how do they relate.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in June 2011.

Interview

Started with 20 minute phone interview which went over resume. 3 days later there was a 1 on 1 interview with the district sales manager, which lasted about an hour and talked about previous sales experience. I learned about the job and commission structure, and was offered the job that day.