Iron Mountain Inc Interview Questions

2.8

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

It was a long time ago, but the interview process was conducted by a very experienced person who was able to see qualities in candidates that went far beyond what looked good on paper.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years with this company?   View Answer
    Starting salary was non-negotiable. Same across the board for everyone.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cerritos, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in July 2013.

Received Call from HR dept were I answered general questions about my experience. Received call a few days later to schedule face to face interview. After wowing the lead Customer Support person I was asked to interview with the hiring manager. After waiting more than 30 minutes I was asked if they schedule for another day. A couple days later I was back in front hiring who seemed impress with hat i could bring to the table. Both were very nice and the interviews were both informative and very promising.

Interview Questions
    • What type of manager do you work best with?   View Answer

Enterprise Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in January 2009.

I was called early on MLK Day to set up a face to face interview. I was not given a lot of notice so I had to make some things happen quickly. They wanted me to provide a powerpoint presentation on the company and what I believed they offered as a company. The interview went great. I was nervous. I did get an offer and had a bit off a delay in background based on my educational expereience.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was did you think the interview would be this detailed? I made up the entire powerpoint presentation based on the criteria they provided and a lot of imagination.   Answer Question
    I did negotiate for additional monies based on the fact that they had just taken away the incentive and special project bonuses to Account Managers nationwide. The salary was it.

Innound Telesales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Royersford, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Royersford, PA

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interviewed with a guy who looked like Macklemore. Couldn't give me a straight answer and seemed disengaged the entire conversation. Also noticed as we walked in, he greeted the sales team and was met back with looks of disgust.

Interview Questions
    • What was my greatest professional goal thus far, I wanted to say meeting you; Macklemore   Answer Question

Operations Supervisor Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

The interview process was months without hearing from the company or any decisions being made regarding the filling of open positions.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was regarding future family planning.   View Answer

Client Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Collegeville, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Collegeville, PA

I applied online - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in December 2010.

Extensive interview w/ HR Director. Seemed to answer all his questions well, very encouraging reactions from him. When can you start, which shift, we have openings, you're local, your background is a great fit for our company and culture. etc. Seemed very promising, took me around to show me various CSR depts, introduced me to people, we'll be in touch, will be making decision by the end of the week.
    No word for at least two weeks. Sent email, no reply. Went into the new year, still no word. Sent another email, came back as failed message. Turns out the HR Director had left the company!!

Interview Questions
    • Didn't ask any specific questions....general CSR experiences based on what was on resume.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Royersford, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Royersford, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in June 2012.

I had a total of 5 interviews with IM; A phone interview with their recruiter, a phone interview with a sales manager, then a face to face with that manager. I was told in that face to face that they had filled the position internally, but she had me sit and listen to calls with a rep anyway. She then told me afterwards that she would pass my info along as she thought I'd be a good fit for other departments.

I had another phone interview with a different dept manager who set me up with another face to face. When I got to IM the second time, I met with a 3rd, completely different dept manager. If it sounds convoluted, it's because it was.

After having, what I felt, was a great interview, I started get the feeling that it was going no where again, so I asked when I would hear from someone. I was told that they weren't making hiring decisions until the end of the year; close to 6 months after that interview.

I understand the need to fill the pipeline if changes are being made, but I felt like I'd wasted my time, especially since I had to take time off twice, then had to reschedule after they changed the date.

Otherwise, everyone I spoke to, from beginning to end, was great. I even had the chance to chat with some employees as I was waiting for my interview. The office was nice for a cube farm (which is a standard call center environment). I would interview there again, as long as there was a position to interview for.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in February 2009.

First interview is with a recruiter and typically is a phone interview. From there you move on to the hiring manager. Then it may come down to a panel interview depending on the position that you are applying for.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us why we should hire you over the next person that we are going to speak with.   Answer Question
    Easy.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Santa Maria, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Maria, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in June 2012.

Position: Driver
    Santa Maria, CA.
    Dressed in Suit,
    I Followed up with a Letter.
    Went back 2 days later to let him know I'm still interested.

Interview Questions
    • He asked the right questions and I gave him the correct answers.
      I'd been through the interview routine a several times, that I've become a pro.
      My issue is that he never contacted me back to say no or get lost.
      Very sad company in my opinion to have a manager that is a procrastinator or simply does not like to face up to responsibilities.
        Answer Question

Accounts Payable Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Collegeville, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Collegeville, PA

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in July 2008.

It went smoothly. Not too many difficult questions. HR moved quickly.