Iron Mountain Inc

Relevance Date Difficulty

Enterprise Account Manager Interview

Enterprise Account Manager
Atlanta, GA

I applied online - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in January 2009.

Interview Details – I was called early on MLK Day to set up a face to face interview. I was not given a lot of notice so I had to make some things happen quickly. They wanted me to provide a powerpoint presentation on the company and what I believed they offered as a company. The interview went great. I was nervous. I did get an offer and had a bit off a delay in background based on my educational expereience.

Interview Question – The most difficult question was did you think the interview would be this detailed? I made up the entire powerpoint presentation based on the criteria they provided and a lot of imagination.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did negotiate for additional monies based on the fact that they had just taken away the incentive and special project bonuses to Account Managers nationwide. The salary was it.

Innound Telesales Interview

Innound Telesales
Royersford, PA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview Details – Interviewed with a guy who looked like Macklemore. Couldn't give me a straight answer and seemed disengaged the entire conversation. Also noticed as we walked in, he greeted the sales team and was met back with looks of disgust.

Interview Question – What was my greatest professional goal thus far, I wanted to say meeting you; Macklemore   Answer Question

Operations Supervisor Interview

Operations Supervisor

I applied online and interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview Details – The interview process was months without hearing from the company or any decisions being made regarding the filling of open positions.

Interview Question – The most difficult question was regarding future family planning.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Client Services Representative Interview

Client Services Representative
Collegeville, PA

I applied online - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in December 2010.

Interview Details – Extensive interview w/ HR Director. Seemed to answer all his questions well, very encouraging reactions from him. When can you start, which shift, we have openings, you're local, your background is a great fit for our company and culture. etc. Seemed very promising, took me around to show me various CSR depts, introduced me to people, we'll be in touch, will be making decision by the end of the week.
No word for at least two weeks. Sent email, no reply. Went into the new year, still no word. Sent another email, came back as failed message. Turns out the HR Director had left the company!!

Interview Question – Didn't ask any specific questions....general CSR experiences based on what was on resume.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Inside Sales Representative
Royersford, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in June 2012.

Interview Details – I had a total of 5 interviews with IM; A phone interview with their recruiter, a phone interview with a sales manager, then a face to face with that manager. I was told in that face to face that they had filled the position internally, but she had me sit and listen to calls with a rep anyway. She then told me afterwards that she would pass my info along as she thought I'd be a good fit for other departments.

I had another phone interview with a different dept manager who set me up with another face to face. When I got to IM the second time, I met with a 3rd, completely different dept manager. If it sounds convoluted, it's because it was.

After having, what I felt, was a great interview, I started get the feeling that it was going no where again, so I asked when I would hear from someone. I was told that they weren't making hiring decisions until the end of the year; close to 6 months after that interview.

I understand the need to fill the pipeline if changes are being made, but I felt like I'd wasted my time, especially since I had to take time off twice, then had to reschedule after they changed the date.

Otherwise, everyone I spoke to, from beginning to end, was great. I even had the chance to chat with some employees as I was waiting for my interview. The office was nice for a cube farm (which is a standard call center environment). I would interview there again, as long as there was a position to interview for.

Interview Question – Pretty standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Cleveland, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in February 2009.

Interview Details – First interview is with a recruiter and typically is a phone interview. From there you move on to the hiring manager. Then it may come down to a panel interview depending on the position that you are applying for.

Interview Question – Tell us why we should hire you over the next person that we are going to speak with.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy.

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales
Santa Maria, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in June 2012.

Interview Details – Position: Driver
Santa Maria, CA.
Dressed in Suit,
I Followed up with a Letter.
Went back 2 days later to let him know I'm still interested.

Interview Question – He asked the right questions and I gave him the correct answers.
I'd been through the interview routine a several times, that I've become a pro.
My issue is that he never contacted me back to say no or get lost.
Very sad company in my opinion to have a manager that is a procrastinator or simply does not like to face up to responsibilities.
  Answer Question

Accounts Payable Representative Interview

Accounts Payable Representative
Collegeville, PA

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in July 2008.

Interview Details – It went smoothly. Not too many difficult questions. HR moved quickly.

Interview Question – Are you willing to relocate.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales
Royersford, PA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in January 2012.

Interview Details – 3 interview one by the recruiter , then face to face with 2 managers, then another phone interview with team lead.

Interview Question – Very easy interview they want to hear about activity activity activity   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they offered and i accepted

Security Interview

Security
Miami, FL

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in May 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was grueling simply because it took so looooong... 4 phone interviews and 4 face to face interviews. Everyone I came in contact with during the interview process was great! Very professional and straight forward. General personality type questions at each interview. Best advice, stay positive and let them know YOU WANT THE JOB!

Interview Question – Give me an example of a time when you had to deal with a supervisor that did not like you.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The negotiation was surprisingly easy. Their offer was significantly higher than I was prepared to accept, so I accepted via telephone. I wanted a later start date, but I didn't get it. Start date was set for the following week.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Iron Mountain Inc