Iron Mountain Inc Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in February 2014.

My interview process took 6 weeks and I didn't get the job, but was later hired by a different division - it's a better fit. I took a personality test, 2 in-person interviews. Two phone interviews with different people. Then a dinner. A personality test, powerpoint with people in multiple time zones, Several email questions, a drug test, background check and several calls.

Interview Questions
    • Can you envision yourself in this role in 5 years or would you want to move up to management?   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cerritos, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in July 2013.

Received Call from HR dept were I answered general questions about my experience. Received call a few days later to schedule face to face interview. After wowing the lead Customer Support person I was asked to interview with the hiring manager. After waiting more than 30 minutes I was asked if they schedule for another day. A couple days later I was back in front hiring who seemed impress with hat i could bring to the table. Both were very nice and the interviews were both informative and very promising.

Interview Questions
    • What type of manager do you work best with?   View Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in September 2011.

Recruiter called set up call with hiring manager. Met hiring manager then had to interview with sales vp, SVP, and HR.

Worked for Iron Mountain Inc? Contribute to the Community!