Iron Mountain Inc

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Supervisor

I applied online and interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview Details – The interview process was months without hearing from the company or any decisions being made regarding the filling of open positions.

Interview Question – The most difficult question was regarding future family planning.   Answer Question

Operations Supervisor

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in February 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview was pretty standard, and took roughly 40 mins. They asked about my current job employment as well as what I did and didn’t like about it. They wanted to know what my salary expectations were as well as what my current salary was. Interviewer was pleasant but overall interview was too drawn out.

Interview Questions

Operations Supervisor

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in September 2011.

Interview Details – Had phone interview first which lasted about 15 minutes. Recuriter was very prompt in setting up an in face interview with the hiring manager. Next interview happened the very next day with 2 hiring managers. Very professional and went very well. The third interview was then with 2 more hiring mangers and HR. The final interview was another team 2 of hiring managers. Took about a week before I received the offer which is contingent upon passing the background check and drug screen.

You could tell by the interviews that they are a results oriented company. Mentioned that in the interview as well. They ask situational questions based on your passed experiences. Interview process took 3-4 weeks.

Interview Question – How do you motivate your employees?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiations were very simple, as I accepted the first offer.

Operations Supervisor

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in August 2010.

Interview Details – A recruiter asked me a set of standardize questions of my background, what's my interests in this jobs, strength and weakness, etc.

Interview Question – Have you heard of Iron Mountain?   Answer Question

Worked for Iron Mountain Inc? Contribute to the Community!