Iron Mountain Inc

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Record Center Specialist Interview

Kent, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in April 2012.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume about 2-3 weeks before I got contacted. As long as what is on your resume closely matches the job description, you will get contacted. (if they are hiring)

The people who contacted me were very professional, but they were also pretty laid back and made you feel comfortable being there.

I had two in-person interviews after being contacted over the phone, and I was quite impressed by the offices where I had my interviews. Both were clean and orderly.

Interview Questions

• Some of the questions I remember (not verbatim)

-What are the skills and attributes you can bring to this position?
      Answer Question
  • -What do you know about Iron Mountain? What do we do?   Answer Question
  • -Describe a time when you had to resolve a conflict between co-workers. What did you do to resolve the conflict?   Answer Question
  • -Tell me about a negative situation you experienced on the job and what you did to turn it into a positive one?

There were some more questions but that's as much as I can remember.
      Answer Question
  • -Tell me about a time where you had to take personal accountability for a task.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – My advice to others seeking this position would be to dress professionally (business casual), do your research on the company as well as the position you are applying for, and practice, practice, practice your interview answers. If you do these things, you will impress your interviewer and probably land a job. That's how I did it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Iron Mountain Inc

Worked for Iron Mountain Inc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Iron Mountain Inc Record Center Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Iron Mountain Inc employees and interview candidates.