Iron Mountain Inc Sales Operations Intern Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Operations Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in March 2014.

One interview with Head of Sales Operations Consultant. Relatively easy interview.

Interview Questions
  • Interview Questions: What do you know about the company?
    If you had a large sum of money how would you spend it?
      Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Iron Mountain Inc

Sales Operations Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in March 2012.

Applied online and got a call for an impromptu phone interview. The phone interview consisted of asking me why I felt qualified for the position. The interviewer also asked me to also go through my resume and describe tasks I completed and what I was up to now. Afterward, I got another call about a week later to set up an in person interview at their headquarters. This consisted of 2 sets of interviews; a one on one (with what would be my boss) and another two on one (the head of the department and a recent hire). This was also relatively easy with basic behavioral questions along with going more in depth about my resume, qualifications, and abilities. Finally, I got a phone call the next week saying they were excited to offer me a position.

Interview Questions

Worked for Iron Mountain Inc? Contribute to the Community!