Iron Mountain Inc

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Operations Intern Interview

Sales Operations Intern
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in March 2014.

Interview Details – One interview with Head of Sales Operations Consultant. Relatively easy interview.

Interview Question – Interview Questions: What do you know about the company?
If you had a large sum of money how would you spend it?
  Answer Question

Sales Operations Intern Interview

Sales Operations Intern
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in March 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online and got a call for an impromptu phone interview. The phone interview consisted of asking me why I felt qualified for the position. The interviewer also asked me to also go through my resume and describe tasks I completed and what I was up to now. Afterward, I got another call about a week later to set up an in person interview at their headquarters. This consisted of 2 sets of interviews; a one on one (with what would be my boss) and another two on one (the head of the department and a recent hire). This was also relatively easy with basic behavioral questions along with going more in depth about my resume, qualifications, and abilities. Finally, I got a phone call the next week saying they were excited to offer me a position.

Interview Questions

Worked for Iron Mountain Inc? Contribute to the Community!