Iron Mountain Inc Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.4

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in February 2014.

My interview process took 6 weeks and I didn't get the job, but was later hired by a different division - it's a better fit. I took a personality test, 2 in-person interviews. Two phone interviews with different people. Then a dinner. A personality test, powerpoint with people in multiple time zones, Several email questions, a drug test, background check and several calls.

Interview Questions
  • Can you envision yourself in this role in 5 years or would you want to move up to management?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Iron Mountain Inc

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

It was a long time ago, but the interview process was conducted by a very experienced person who was able to see qualities in candidates that went far beyond what looked good on paper.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years with this company?   View Answer
    Starting salary was non-negotiable. Same across the board for everyone.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Royersford, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Royersford, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in July 2010.

I was interviewed over the phone by their on staff recruiter first. Then I met with my manager for about a 45 minute face to face interview.

Interview Questions
    • Was not asked difficult questions. Went over my resume and that is it.   View Answer
    The recruiter mentioned about what I would make at the position. When I got the offer letter it was a significant less then expected to receive.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in September 2011.

Recruiter called set up call with hiring manager. Met hiring manager then had to interview with sales vp, SVP, and HR.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in March 2011.

Many Levels.

Interview Questions
    • Desscribe how your previous experience fits with this position.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in September 2009.

Laid back interview process. First F2F interview with VP was primarily listen as they used white board to diagram company. Seemed to he read my resume well, no real questions. Met a current sales rep to learn daily life story. Was invited to final interview with SVP.

Sales Representative Interview

was easy.....to easy.....should have known was just a number from start. the person who interviewed me was gone shortly after

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in January 2010.

This was actually a non-interview. I was contacted by the in-house Iron Mountain recruiter who scheduled a phone interview with me. I prepared for the interview and spent a good amount of time researching the company. At the appointed time, no call. After about 10 minutes waiting, I sent an email and left a vm for the Iron Mountain recruiter out of Boston. He sent an email saying he was sick and needed to reschedule. Not a good introduction to the company, and indeed we've not ever connected despite my follow up efforts.

Worked for Iron Mountain Inc? Contribute to the Community!