Iron Mountain Inc

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in February 2014.

Interview Details – My interview process took 6 weeks and I didn't get the job, but was later hired by a different division - it's a better fit. I took a personality test, 2 in-person interviews. Two phone interviews with different people. Then a dinner. A personality test, powerpoint with people in multiple time zones, Several email questions, a drug test, background check and several calls.

Interview Question – Can you envision yourself in this role in 5 years or would you want to move up to management?   View Answer

Denver, CO

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview Details – It was a long time ago, but the interview process was conducted by a very experienced person who was able to see qualities in candidates that went far beyond what looked good on paper.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years with this company?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Starting salary was non-negotiable. Same across the board for everyone.

Royersford, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in July 2010.

Interview Details – I was interviewed over the phone by their on staff recruiter first. Then I met with my manager for about a 45 minute face to face interview.

Interview Question – Was not asked difficult questions. Went over my resume and that is it.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The recruiter mentioned about what I would make at the position. When I got the offer letter it was a significant less then expected to receive.

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in September 2011.

Interview Details – Recruiter called set up call with hiring manager. Met hiring manager then had to interview with sales vp, SVP, and HR.

Kansas City, MO

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in March 2011.

Interview Details – Many Levels.

Interview Question – Desscribe how your previous experience fits with this position.   Answer Question

Sales Representative

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in September 2009.

Interview Details – Laid back interview process. First F2F interview with VP was primarily listen as they used white board to diagram company. Seemed to he read my resume well, no real questions. Met a current sales rep to learn daily life story. Was invited to final interview with SVP.

Interview Questions

Interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc

Interview Details – was easy.....to easy.....should have known was just a number from start. the person who interviewed me was gone shortly after

Very Easy Interview

Sales Representative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in January 2010.

Interview Details – This was actually a non-interview. I was contacted by the in-house Iron Mountain recruiter who scheduled a phone interview with me. I prepared for the interview and spent a good amount of time researching the company. At the appointed time, no call. After about 10 minutes waiting, I sent an email and left a vm for the Iron Mountain recruiter out of Boston. He sent an email saying he was sick and needed to reschedule. Not a good introduction to the company, and indeed we've not ever connected despite my follow up efforts.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Iron Mountain Inc

Worked for Iron Mountain Inc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Iron Mountain Inc Sales Representative interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by Iron Mountain Inc employees and interview candidates.