Iron Mountain Inc Security Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Security Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 5 months - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in May 2012.

The interview process was grueling simply because it took so looooong... 4 phone interviews and 4 face to face interviews. Everyone I came in contact with during the interview process was great! Very professional and straight forward. General personality type questions at each interview. Best advice, stay positive and let them know YOU WANT THE JOB!

Interview Questions
  • Give me an example of a time when you had to deal with a supervisor that did not like you.   View Answer
The negotiation was surprisingly easy. Their offer was significantly higher than I was prepared to accept, so I accepted via telephone. I wanted a later start date, but I didn't get it. Start date was set for the following week.

Worked for Iron Mountain Inc? Contribute to the Community!