Ironshore Services Interview Questions

Updated Feb 11, 2015

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ironshore Services

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ironshore Services in October 2014.

Interview

I applied through my school's career services office in late September. The company circumvented our typical on-campus recruiting service and had phone interviews, instead. My phone interview was in the beginning of October, and went very well. The questions were about why I was interested in insurance and questions specific to my resume. I was told that I would hear back with a final decision by the middle of November. I followed up with my interviewer during that time, but as November and most of December came and went, I heard nothing. After the holiday season, I emailed my interviewer politely asking for an update and she thanked me for my patience and said they would have final decisions by the next week. The next week rolled around, January came and went, and now most of February has past. At this point, I have given up on this process and the position, which is a shame because I was extremely interested in the position. 4+ months after my interview, I heard nothing about a final decision or even about any further steps in the hiring process. I suppose the lack of organization and/or lack of communication skills within the organization is the reason for this.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Insurance? (Also, resume specific questions)   Answer Question

Management Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Ironshore Services in October 2010.

Interview

standard questions. basically conversation to ensure cultural and personality fit

Interview Questions

Negotiation

fair