Ironworks Consulting

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ironworks Consulting

Candidate Interview Review

Senior Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ironworks Consulting in November 2011.

Began with phone screen from Recruiter then on to peer Senior PM. Brought in for an in person interview. Details were quite vague. No explanation of who was interviewing. No schedule until 16 hours before appointment. Supervisor for this position apparently was not interviewing. Only one other person (peer) from group where position was located was involved in the interview as far as I could tell, again vague. I was unsure how to address each person since I have no background and no opportunity to request any background info. The recruiter seemed annoyed at any questions. During interview I was tucked away in a conference room with door closed. I opened to door to stretch my legs during one of the intervals between interviews with the 4 staff (about 30 minutes each). This was met with a "Can I help you?" from recruiter. My impression is if you don't know someone in this company then don't bother applying, very closed and even hostile to "outsiders".

Interview Questions
    • What techniques do you use for generating ideas from the project team?   Answer Question