Irvine Company

Employer Engaged

Irvine Company Community Administrator Interview Questions

2.5

Community Administrator Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Irvine Company in March 2014.

Received a call from the recruiting office and a brief phone 20-minute phone interview. I then received a call from the hiring manager and had an in-face group interview with two of the on-site managers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Irvine Company

Community Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Irvine Company in March 2012.

I was contacted by recruiting and asked if I was interested in applying to a position. A few days later I was invited to do a phone interview(about 30 minitues), which they use a contracted company to ask a script of questions, these questions do not change. After that was done my answered were sent to the hiring manager at the community. A few days after the phone interview I was contacted my recuiting and invited to do a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager. The on site interview lasted about 45 minutes. Two weeks later I was contacted that they decided to go with another candidate, but my qualifications and personality were great.

Interview Questions
    • What do you look for in your workplace environment?   Answer Question
    • What have your past managers said were your best and worst qualities?   Answer Question