Irvine Company

Relevance Date Difficulty

Community Administrator Interview

Community Administrator
Irvine, CA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Irvine Company in March 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by recruiting and asked if I was interested in applying to a position. A few days later I was invited to do a phone interview(about 30 minitues), which they use a contracted company to ask a script of questions, these questions do not change. After that was done my answered were sent to the hiring manager at the community. A few days after the phone interview I was contacted my recuiting and invited to do a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager. The on site interview lasted about 45 minutes. Two weeks later I was contacted that they decided to go with another candidate, but my qualifications and personality were great.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Irvine Company? Contribute to the Community!

Irvine Company Videos

Irvine Company – Why Work for Us?

Who We Are​​ ​​​​​​​Irvine Company celebrates its 150th anniversary this year, which all started with the formation of The Irvine Ranch® in Orange County, California. Today more than half of the entire 93,000-acre ranch… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Irvine Company Community Administrator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Irvine Company employees and interview candidates.