Isagenix International Interview Questions

2.3

Independent Manager/Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Isagenix International (Seattle, WA) in January 2014.

Interview

Very interesting opportunity. Global wellness company that provides wholesale accounts and opportunities to receive rewards, and or participate in global expansion income without selling. Full or part time opportunities. Excellent reputation with the Direct sellers association. They also did not pressure me.

Interview Questions

• How much could I expect to earn right away?   1 Answer

Negotiation

This is an independent position for people that enjoy the wellness industry, are more entrepreneurial minded and enjoy working loosely within a strong focused team.

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Isagenix International.

Interview

I was brought into the company through i friend who was amazingly supportive and helpful. She explained the comp plan thoroughly and explained how the products worked with ease and expertise.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Isagenix International (Chandler, AZ).

Interview

Submitted application online and received a call back. Went in for one interview - pretty straight forward as the job didn't require much skill. Manager was very friendly. Position was offered straight away and pay negotiated, although I settled on too low an amount.

Strategic Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Isagenix International (Chandler, AZ) in August 2013.

Interview

I originally applied on Isagenix career homepage. A week later I received a call from HR to come in for a interview to meet with the hiring manger and his associate. That same day, I manually filled out a job application on paper at the HR office. A few days later I rec'd a phone call with a job offer and to come in to get paperwork on drug test.

Interview Questions

• The questions asked by the future manager and his employee were around the business and technical aspect of the job. Nothing was too difficult too answer if you are comfortable with you skill set and back it up with examples. I provided specific case examples from my previous employers and project related accomplishments. It was very smooth and intimidating for sure.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary offered was within market rate with very generous benefit package.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Isagenix International.

Interview

I received 3 interviews, the first one was a general call from HR to verify information of my resume, the second interview was with a person that does similar work as the position, and the 3rd interview was with a director and the future co-worker. Their question and treatment was superb and they are on target with what you will be doing, and how capable are of learning new task, and adjust to the company

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were unexpected, however be prepared to show how you interact, and to show how energetic and detail oriented you can be. If you can back what you claim on your resume you will have a good chance of getting the job   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered more than I thought I will be getting.

Ingredient Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Isagenix International (Chandler, AZ) in October 2010.

Interview

I have interviewed twice with this company (2008 & 2010) - once after directly responding to an online listing and the second time responding through a Staffing Agency. Both times, I met with the Director of Purchasing and was asked standard, general questions (i.e. What was your last challenge/conflict at work and how did you handle it?) and personality-specific (Both times was asked, "Name someone in history you would want to have lunch with and why?"). Interview was organized and unremarkable. I also spoke with another buyer for a short time who asked some job specific questions to ensure I was familiar with standard ingredient buying principles. The company is a multi-level marketing organization, so it is heavy on customer-service and sales staff on phones. At they time, they did not manufacture their own products (contract with outside manufacturers) so buying involves ensuring purchases and deliveries with third parties / off-site. Facility was very nice, modern. It appeared the staff had up-to-date computers and furniture. Attire was business casual.

Interview Questions

• Name someone in history you would want to have lunch with and why?   1 Answer
    • Cite a time you had a probelm getting a component needed for a production run and how you handled and resolved it.   Answer Question

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Isagenix International (Chandler, AZ) in August 2010.

Interview

I initially applied on Monster.com and within a couple of days received a phone call from HR to schedule the initial interview at their HQ. The first interview was informative and the HR representative gave a good first impression of the company then she submitted her approval for me to get the second interview. The second interview was with two Supervisors in Customer care department were I would be hired to work for that position. The interview went pretty smoothly but a little intimidating at first to have two people interviewing me.

Interview Questions

• Nothing that I can recall since it was three years ago.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer was pretty good so I did not need to negotiate

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Isagenix International in April 2010.

Interview

The selection process was based upon a desire to improve my health and create a residual income stream while helping others do the same. My values, work ethic and entrepreneurial inclination were the areas of discussion.

Interview Questions

• Are you open to better health, greater wealth and time freedom?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Consisted of explaining the compensation structure and the value of investing time and effort to generate residual income by helping others.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Isagenix International (San Diego, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

Talk to your enrolling sponsor and let them know you are interested in the business opportunity.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Don't need to negotiate since the pay is based on commission.