Iscar Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Iscar

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Iscar.

Interview

First contact by phone, requested army records and further information. Education and all. After sending the information, I was scheduled for an interview. The interview had a technical test first that was easy enough. After, there was another interview with the System admin manager and after that with another recruiter. After this they send you back and say they will give an answer later.

Interview Questions

• Why did I choose to live in the area.   1 Answer

Patent Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Migdal Tefen (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Iscar (Migdal Tefen (Israel)).

Interview

I was first interviewed by a recruitment manager, then by my dept. head, for two full days with questions regarding technical understanding and ease of mastering new subject matter. Following interviews I was employed for six months as a test case, after which I was employed.

Interview Questions

• Everything considering patents was new and unexpected to me   Answer Question

Negotiation

short anmd to the point