Isgn

Relevance Date Difficulty

Mortgage Processor Interview

Mortgage Processor

Interviewed at Isgn

Interview Details – I was called by a recruiter that set up an interview. It lasted about 4 minutes. That should have been a sign from the get go. Had no idea how bad it would be. At a minimum, I am grateful for the experience. Now I know what a job should not be.

Very Easy Interview

Facility Security Interview

Facility Security

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Isgn.

Interview Details – Applied online and a recruiter called within minutes. They did a phone interview the next day but was unsure if a hiring manager was going to be able to do onsite interviews due to budget issues. This was the first red flag. The second Red flag for me was when they stated there was currently no one who was an officer and this was an invented position. The third and final red flag which caused me to have my name withdrawn was that they stated they were only hiring one person. This means that one officer has to stretch themselves over 24 hours and there's no one there on your day off. HUGE liability.

Throughout the process the recruiter was ignorant and had no idea about what she was doing. She called more than once and didn't know who to ask for, saying "Can I talk to who applied for XYZ", she had me repeat information like my phone number, resume, etc more than once because "She didn't feel like looking it up", etc. In this state, it's illegal to hire an officer with no certification- they never even asked for it. When I pointed that fact out, within minutes the job was reposted under a different title and the job description turned into "Fetching and delivering mail". Scam

She called me a week later to ask me if I would reconsider the offer, but again, I refused.

Interview Question – why should I hire you when someone else lives closer   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Too much of liability

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Isgn in November 2013.

Interview Details – First round: Written. Basic JSP questions only. I hated the questions as most of them are not used in our code.
No questions on spring, hibernate, java, design patterns, etc.

Second round: Technical. One hindi guy came in. His accent is hardly understandable. He asked me to reverse an string. I did and he is not happy.

They told me that HR will call me. They could have told me upfront that I was not selected. :)

One request: never join small companies unless they pay u hell

Interview Question – Reverse an array   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Product Support Engineer Interview

Product Support Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Isgn in February 2014.

Interview Details – N/A

Interview Question – while conducting interview they won't go through mail which they mention in call letter mail   View Answer

Worked for Isgn? Contribute to the Community!