Isgn

Updated Dec 11, 2014
Updated Dec 11, 2014

2.0

Mortgage Processor Interview

I was called by a recruiter that set up an interview. It lasted about 4 minutes. That should have been a sign from the get go. Had no idea how bad it would be. At a minimum, I am grateful for the experience. Now I know what a job should not be.

Facility Security Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Isgn.

Applied online and a recruiter called within minutes. They did a phone interview the next day but was unsure if a hiring manager was going to be able to do onsite interviews due to budget issues. This was the first red flag. The second Red flag for me was when they stated there was currently no one who was an officer and this was an invented position. The third and final red flag which caused me to have my name withdrawn was that they stated they were only hiring one person. This means that one officer has to stretch themselves over 24 hours and there's no one there on your day off. HUGE liability.

Throughout the process the recruiter was ignorant and had no idea about what she was doing. She called more than once and didn't know who to ask for, saying "Can I talk to who applied for XYZ", she had me repeat information like my phone number, resume, etc more than once because "She didn't feel like looking it up", etc. In this state, it's illegal to hire an officer with no certification- they never even asked for it. When I pointed that fact out, within minutes the job was reposted under a different title and the job description turned into "Fetching and delivering mail". Scam

She called me a week later to ask me if I would reconsider the offer, but again, I refused.

Too much of liability

Remote Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Bay, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Bay, FL

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Isgn in September 2012.

A phone call at my convenience. lasted 30 minutes. I spoke with the underwriting manager over the group and we discussed my previous experience with ISGN. We also discussed the client and the goals of ISGN.

Underwriters make a set amount.... it was at the mid level and acceptable. I enjoy working from home I had worked previously for ISGN so I knew it was not that negotiable for salary.

Anonymous Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Isgn.

They hire without a strategy. Once they realize, their strategy going wrong, they fire the employees.
    Interview process depends on the whether it is for BPO or technology. Technology have two rounds but employees are not competent enough to select right profile.

Product Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Isgn in February 2014.

N/A

Interview Questions
    • while conducting interview they won't go through mail which they mention in call letter mail   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Isgn in November 2013.

First round: Written. Basic JSP questions only. I hated the questions as most of them are not used in our code.
    No questions on spring, hibernate, java, design patterns, etc.

Second round: Technical. One hindi guy came in. His accent is hardly understandable. He asked me to reverse an string. I did and he is not happy.

They told me that HR will call me. They could have told me upfront that I was not selected. :)

One request: never join small companies unless they pay u hell

AD - Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Isgn in April 2012.

Very simple with not too many decision makers. Questions were too theoretical since person interviewing had downloaded a question bank and asking from there. Recruiter was very disconnected and had to follow up multiple times to get feedback on each stage.

Not flexible on negotiation