Ishi Systems Interview Questions

3.6

Staff Writer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ishi Systems (Jersey City, NJ) in May 2011.

Interview

My friend recommended me to Ishi Systems, saying that it was a great company and she loved it. I was intrigued.

I sent in my resume along with an article on one of the three topics I was given. I chose the topic that described my life.

I got selected for the next round of interview. I was asked to write and send five reviews of the places of interest in US.

I got selected for the telephonic round of interview. After an awesome conversation with my would-be employer, I got the congratulatory mail from the HR.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Ishi Systems (Ahmedabad (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

I had a very long selection process and the recruiter asked the most unprofessional question like whether I am a divorcee or not.As a woman I felt very uncomfortable and could guess how their work culture would be.Just to have an experience of the whole process I kept them engaged for four months and in the end their package was so frustrating that I regretted why I even wasted my time.

Interview Questions

• Will you live with your husband when you are relocating to new city?   1 Answer

Ahmedabad has no other options and their offer letter was one sided,no growth for me

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Ishi Systems (Ahmedabad (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

Two technical telephonic interview and one HR interview. Technical interview is very good. One of the reason joining to ISHI systems is interview. They asked me questions in depth during technical interview. Prepared well before appearing into interview. They recruits only quality peoples. Interview generally last for 70 to 90 mins. They are focusing on your technical skills as well as analytical skill also. Interviewer is good and always make feel comfortable to interviewee. They asked mostly core java and J2EE related questions. Mostly related to spring and hibernate and related to jvm and heap memory and stack memory and other stuff.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate salary upfront.

Infrastructure Analyst Interview

Application

interviewed at Ishi Systems (Ahmedabad (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

smooth initial commnication

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ishi Systems in September 2010.

Interview

Spoke to many members of the company. Were very detailed in asking about my hands-on and technical experience. Also asked general questions in most interviews that require creative answers. Example: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate upwards. Make sure to request salary based on industry standards.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Ishi Systems (Pune (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

nothing specific

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ishi Systems (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in February 2010.

Interview

It was about 2 interviews, one with the Director fo the company e another with the technical managers. Both was very direct and very simple. The two interviews have an period of time between them of 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was not a technical question, but personall questions, like what you expected from this job, what do you like to do in the free time....   Answer Question