Ishi Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Staff Writer Interview

Staff Writer
Jersey City, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ishi Systems in May 2011.

Interview Details – My friend recommended me to Ishi Systems, saying that it was a great company and she loved it. I was intrigued.

I sent in my resume along with an article on one of the three topics I was given. I chose the topic that described my life.

I got selected for the next round of interview. I was asked to write and send five reviews of the places of interest in US.

I got selected for the telephonic round of interview. After an awesome conversation with my would-be employer, I got the congratulatory mail from the HR.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

IT Consultant
São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ishi Systems in February 2010.

Interview Details – It was about 2 interviews, one with the Director fo the company e another with the technical managers. Both was very direct and very simple. The two interviews have an period of time between them of 2 weeks.

Interview Question – The most difficult question was not a technical question, but personall questions, like what you expected from this job, what do you like to do in the free time....   Answer Question

Infrastructure Analyst Interview

Infrastructure Analyst
Ahmedabad (India)

I interviewed at Ishi Systems in February 2011.

Interview Details – smooth initial commnication

Interview Question – more on the practical experienced based question   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
Ahmedabad (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Ishi Systems in September 2012.

Interview Details – I had a very long selection process and the recruiter asked the most unprofessional question like whether I am a divorcee or not.As a woman I felt very uncomfortable and could guess how their work culture would be.Just to have an experience of the whole process I kept them engaged for four months and in the end their package was so frustrating that I regretted why I even wasted my time.

Interview Question – Will you live with your husband when you are relocating to new city?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Ahmedabad has no other options and their offer letter was one sided,no growth for me

Very Difficult Interview

Programmer Analyst Interview

Programmer Analyst
Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Ishi Systems in April 2010.

Interview Details – nothing specific

Interview Question – Tough JVM, Threads, design patterns, dataa   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Programmer Analyst
Ahmedabad (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Ishi Systems in November 2011.

Interview Details – Two technical telephonic interview and one HR interview. Technical interview is very good. One of the reason joining to ISHI systems is interview. They asked me questions in depth during technical interview. Prepared well before appearing into interview. They recruits only quality peoples. Interview generally last for 70 to 90 mins. They are focusing on your technical skills as well as analytical skill also. Interviewer is good and always make feel comfortable to interviewee. They asked mostly core java and J2EE related questions. Mostly related to spring and hibernate and related to jvm and heap memory and stack memory and other stuff.

Interview Question – Some questions related to OSI model.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiate salary upfront.

Marketing Interview

Marketing

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ishi Systems in September 2010.

Interview Details – Spoke to many members of the company. Were very detailed in asking about my hands-on and technical experience. Also asked general questions in most interviews that require creative answers. Example: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate upwards. Make sure to request salary based on industry standards.

Worked for Ishi Systems? Contribute to the Community!