Isilon, A Division of EMC

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounting Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Isilon, A Division of EMC in August 2008.

Interview Details – Before I met with any of the hiring managers, I had a sit down with their HR Manager. This was an unpleasant experience. She asked if she could call me former manager off my list of references, but I said now wouldn't be appropriate since he was on his Honeymoon...she wanted his cell phone number. I said no way. She gave me pretty good flak for that. Oh, and I was asked what my current salary is, I said I'd prefer not. I said I can give you a salary range, but she wanted a whole number. Everyone else was nice, but if you have an interview over there, be wary of this women.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Isilon, A Division of EMC? Contribute to the Community!

Isilon, A Division of EMC Videos

Isilon, A Division of EMC – Why Work for Us?

Isilon, a division of EMC, is the global leader in scale-out storage. Our nearly 4000 customers attest to that. Our mission is to remove the barriers that exist between businesses and their data. And our goal is to help… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Isilon, A Division of EMC Accounting interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Isilon, A Division of EMC employees and interview candidates.