Islamic Relief USA

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounts Receivable Associate Interview

Accounts Receivable Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Islamic Relief USA in June 2008.

Interview Details – The main interview was a group interview. It consisted of many behavioral questions and situational questions. It was about 10 interviewees and 3 Islamic Relief interviewers. It seemed as if they were just looking for the right answers, because they already knew they wanted to hire these people. It is difficult to get an interview with IR, and once you do, your pretty sure that your already in the company.

Interview Question – Describe a situation when you had to step up.   Answer Question

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Data Entry Clerk

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Islamic Relief USA in July 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online on thursday and by monday I was asked to come in for a group interview. As soon as I walked into the office - I loved it! Everyone was smiling ! it was extremely calm and peaceful. The office is really nice, cozy and well kept.
For the Data Entry Clerk position - I was asked to take a typing test with words and numbers which took about 10 minutes. My interview was scheduled for 2 O clock - when I was waiting for my interview, the receptionist informed me that I have been scheduled for 3!
When it was 2 o clock, I sat down in the conference room and told the person (who was going to take the group interview) that I have been scheduled for 2. She agreed and did my interview right then and there - Basically what I am trying to say is that there was some lack of organization but they were flexible enough to squeez me in.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses? Give an example of each.   View Answer
  • What techniques do you use to multi task better? How do you deal with interruptions?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offers aren't really made during the interview. You get an offer letter after your interview process is over.

Worked for Islamic Relief USA? Contribute to the Community!