Isle of Capri Casinos

Updated Sep 24, 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Isle of Capri Casinos

Open Interview

I believe I would be a good fit for the simple fact I like a fast paced environment, I'm a fast learner, and I know a few things about the business.

Rude and Unprofessional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, LA

I submitted an application for a Special Events Supervisor position and within minutes, received this response.

"Dear Candidate,

Thank you very much for your response to our ad on Hcareers
     and your interest in Isle of Capri.

We have a very specific focus on our stated requirements and
     due to the sheer volume of applicants we have had the luxury
     of attracting, only candidates that meet our profile will be
     contacted.

We encourage you to follow our Company closely and watch for
     future postings. We thank you for your expressed
     interest in Isle of Capri Lake Charles.

Name Removed
     Human Resources Coordinator"

We all know this is an employer's market but wow. And, frankly with 20+ years in events, theatre, and currently working in events at Disney. I can't imagine why I wouldn't be qualified.

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, IA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Isle of Capri Casinos in March 2010.

They brought me in for a face to face interview and told me that the job I had applied for was not open. They then offered to let me apply for another position. After all of the questions, they invited me in for a panel interview the following week. At that they asked situational questions.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you were late to work,how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Table Games Dual Rate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boonville, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boonville, MO

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Isle of Capri Casinos in October 2009.

Interview with Table Game Supervisors. No longer use this process. Now use a panel Interview.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bettendorf, IA

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Isle of Capri Casinos in April 2009.

I was not really impressed with the interview. The interviewer came across as arrogant and asked general questions that seemed like he just read them from a book. His ability to create an in depth conversation was not there. He seemed like he was just going through the motions and wanted to rush through it. He made it a clear point to tell all the downsides of the job. He was not doing a good job of selling the company or the job. Not impressed at all.

Interview Questions

Cheap offer. They pay a lot less now than they did ten years ago. I toured the casino and it is not kept up and very smoky. I talked to some of the help and several of them seemed to hate their jobs. I can't work in an unhappy work environment and this was clearly one.

Valet Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bettendorf, IA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Isle of Capri Casinos in March 2009.

They did a round table interview. It would seem to be a a sound method, but it was mostly useless. The departments interact with each other, but not well. They try to say that they use this method so that other managers will have a perception of you after you are hired, but just try to find a manager. They are a strange and rare bird!