Isle of Capri Casinos Supervisor Interview Questions

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bettendorf, IA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Isle of Capri Casinos (Bettendorf, IA) in April 2009.

Interview

I was not really impressed with the interview. The interviewer came across as arrogant and asked general questions that seemed like he just read them from a book. His ability to create an in depth conversation was not there. He seemed like he was just going through the motions and wanted to rush through it. He made it a clear point to tell all the downsides of the job. He was not doing a good job of selling the company or the job. Not impressed at all.

Interview Questions

Cheap offer. They pay a lot less now than they did ten years ago. I toured the casino and it is not kept up and very smoky. I talked to some of the help and several of them seemed to hate their jobs. I can't work in an unhappy work environment and this was clearly one.