Isobar

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Project Manager Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Isobar in August 2013.

Interview Details – I feel i was rushed into my positions. The questions they asked did not reflect my day to day duties.

Interview Question – Would you rather use Jquery of Javascript   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They were pretty stern

Interactive Developer Interview

Watertown, MA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Isobar in January 2011.

Interview Details – The process was pretty 1-2-3. Phone interview, in-person interview and final negotiations.

The in-person interview evaluates your personality as well as your skill. Be prepared to answer technical questions and showing that you have a in-depth understanding of the skills required. They do a good job of weeding out posers.

Interview Question – Questions about JavaScript patterns and their usefullness.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They are willing to negotiate, so declare what you want and do it. If you can't get the $$$ you want, they occasionally can offer vacation time instead. But negotiate!!!

Copywriter Interview

Copywriter
Boston, MA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Isobar in June 2011.

Interview Details – Was referred to the agency by a friend, interviewed over the phone and then brought in to meet with a CD. They were really more concerned with my rate of output than the quality of my work, though I was asked to write a few samples for the project they were working on. Apparently, I passed, and was hired the week after.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – They accepted my rate at face value.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Watertown, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Isobar in November 2010.

Interview Details – After I got a phone interview from the HR, they decide to make a on-site interview. The HR folk is really a nice guy, we talk through phone for like half an hour, he gave me a lot of advice. One day later I got my interivew with the tech team. They asked a lot of things like OOP, SQL, design pattern and http portocal. There is no code writing by that time.

Interview Question – SQL join select   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Isobar? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Isobar interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Isobar employees and interview candidates.