Isobar

Updated Jun 24, 2014

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Isobar in August 2013.

I feel i was rushed into my positions. The questions they asked did not reflect my day to day duties.

Interview Questions
    • Would you rather use Jquery of Javascript   View Answer
    They were pretty stern

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

The process took a weekinterviewed at Isobar in June 2011.

Was referred to the agency by a friend, interviewed over the phone and then brought in to meet with a CD. They were really more concerned with my rate of output than the quality of my work, though I was asked to write a few samples for the project they were working on. Apparently, I passed, and was hired the week after.

Interview Questions
    They accepted my rate at face value.

Interactive Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watertown, MA

The process took a weekinterviewed at Isobar in January 2011.

The process was pretty 1-2-3. Phone interview, in-person interview and final negotiations.

The in-person interview evaluates your personality as well as your skill. Be prepared to answer technical questions and showing that you have a in-depth understanding of the skills required. They do a good job of weeding out posers.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about JavaScript patterns and their usefullness.   View Answer
    They are willing to negotiate, so declare what you want and do it. If you can't get the $$$ you want, they occasionally can offer vacation time instead. But negotiate!!!

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watertown, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Isobar in November 2010.

After I got a phone interview from the HR, they decide to make a on-site interview. The HR folk is really a nice guy, we talk through phone for like half an hour, he gave me a lot of advice. One day later I got my interivew with the tech team. They asked a lot of things like OOP, SQL, design pattern and http portocal. There is no code writing by that time.

Account Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Isobar.

One call regarding resume. One round of interview with the the team head. First criteria of hiring: how much less they will have to pay. The possiblity of havi ng an MBA will get more money. Experience is important, but finally boils down to pay. The pay is paltry, and they only try to take advantage of the candidates

Interview Questions
    • No technical questions or business questions. Questions only about previous work conditions. Regarding MBA   Answer Question

Heard that the management sucks