Isobar US

Relevance Date Difficulty

Flex Developer Interview

Flex Developer
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Isobar US in April 2010.

Interview Details – They flew me out to NYC and put me up in the Eurostar Hotel on Wall Street. The interview was the next day and it was two one-on-one interviews followed by lunch, then a Q&A with some of the other candidates and a VP. The interview went over some basic CS concepts (polymorphism, etc) then went into Flex specifics - binding, process flow, the 'elastic racetrack'. I'm self-taught through experience so I hadn't known some of answers and actually came out of it knowing more than I went in. It was a very relaxed atmosphere throughout though.

Interview Question – Describe the rendering process and event cycle.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Isobar US? Contribute to the Community!

Isobar US Videos

Isobar US – Why Work for Us?

We deliver innovative digital experiences for the world's largest organizations by creating applications and digitally-centered marketing campaigns for the web, mobile devices, and social media. With a focus on… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Isobar US Flex Developer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Isobar US employees and interview candidates.