Isobar US

Relevance Date Difficulty

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
Watertown, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Isobar US.

Interview Details – After and employee referral I was contacted by hiring recruiter and we spoke several times and it became apparent that they were interested in me but didn't know where exactly to fit me in. Came in for an interview and met with recruiter and 2 employees each for about 45 minutes. The first employee I met with seemed to not have the time or inclination to speak with me and cut the interview short. The 2nd employee was much more thorough and interested in placing me somewhere where I would have the most success.
I came in for a 2nd interview and met with 2 different employees each for 45 minutes. The 2nd employee I met with was very thorough and we went through a simulated scoping and planning exercise.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary. I was the one asking most of the questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate a higher title and salary than what they wanted to give me. It took a bit of back and forth but with all the earlier confusion of where they wanted to place me it worked out.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Isobar US? Contribute to the Community!

Isobar US Videos

Isobar US – Why Work for Us?

We deliver innovative digital experiences for the world's largest organizations by creating applications and digitally-centered marketing campaigns for the web, mobile devices, and social media. With a focus on… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Isobar US Program Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Isobar US employees and interview candidates.