Ista North America Interview Questions & Reviews

8 interviews

2.5

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

interviewed at Ista North America in March 2014.

Communications with HR went smoothly and the scheduled interview went as planned. The lobby/reception area was located on a different floor than the HR department which proved to be a little confusing. There was one interview with a two person panel. The hiring process took approximately two weeks and was professionally organized.

ISTA North America Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Ista North America.

It tasked me a few months.

Print Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Ista North America in September 2010.

I met the CEO of Ista, Rediger Neubauer. I was recommended by my neighbor Mitch Aris, who was a Computer Specialist for Ista. Ruediger was impressed with my mailroom skills and experience, and he thought I would be a great addition to his team.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't any difficult questions. Ruediger explained the volume of mail I would be processing, and the daily aspects of the job. The only unexpected question was; Would I mind driving him to the airport, when he had to leave on business?   Answer Question
    We negotiated my rate of pay per hour, and how much my mileage imbursement I would receive for transporting the mail.

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Ista North America in June 2012.

Basic phone interview. Description of position and requirements. Discussion of growth of company, new management and team composition. I was asked to describe my background in general, and technocal accomplishments in particular. I was asked how I would move forward with a project requirements specification and turn it into an actual project plan.

Interview Questions
    • How would you proceed when given a product outline from product management   View Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Ista North America in December 2011.

An excellent leadership team who treated me with a great deal of respect and kindness. I had the opportunity to meet several curent employees and they all have positive things to say about he company and their co-workers.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you leaving your current employer?   View Answer

IT Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Ista North America in December 2010.

The process was very good. Group interview with several managers who were prepared (previously read my resume) very forthcoming about the issues that were present with the company. Perceptions of the interviewers was positive. Seemed like good folks. Working environment was very open desk, not a lot of walls in the workplace.

Interview Questions
    • General situational questions: How would you handle a problem employee?   Answer Question
    • Technical questions were not given in my interview. More to see if the personality/culture fit was there.   Answer Question
    I came in as a contract basis so not much negotiation happened.

Business Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ista North America in November 2010.

The process was very smooth, had phone interview and then was flown in to the headquarters to have a one on ones. Very friendly environment and the individuals to work with were very cooperative. Discussions regarding the job as well as the organization were very candid.

It was open door policy at the work location with friendly environment.

The only bad part was the perception of the hiring manager that once the offer was made it was a presumption that it was the best offer and would be accepted right away.

Interview Questions
    • If and how the metrics for the business process and overall operations were kept and calculated? and what were the some ways to maintain and manage these metrics to define business goals and ROI.   Answer Question

Took a while to come back with a real offer and there was no real negotiation from the point that it was a experienced level position and benefits specially relating to vacations and others were average at best. One of the main reason was at the experienced level only 2 weeks of vacation not even available at year start but earned over the worked period and 2 wks for the next 5 yrs. Also no performance review until April of year after(16 months) due to policy of no review if hired after september. And no response was received once requested to review the vacation and review policy and was told will review once HR head would be available. But never received the response regarding this and was told the offer will stand as it is.

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Ista North America in January 2008.

The HR manager was not very knowledgable.

Interview Questions

Worked for Ista North America? Contribute to the Community!