Isys Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Aug 6, 2014
Updated Aug 6, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Isys Technologies

Project Analyst Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Isys Technologies in February 2011.

The interview process was very personable and pleasant. It lasted about 45 minutes and concentrated on my job skills, values, support to the company, and the company lay out.

Interview Questions
    • The question of where I saw myself in the company in five years was a tough question.   Answer Question
    Negotiation was quick and painless.

Information Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Isys Technologies in March 2010.

- Pre-screen process is similar to every other place. They reviewed my resume and then an HR type called to get basic information - Are you current employed? What was your last payscale? When will you be available for either a telephone or personal interview? Generic questions about resume.
    - Next was a telephone interview with someone that asked similar questions, but wanted more details about specific positions or experience.
    - Finally, it was a person-to-person interview that involved two people asking questions and generally showing that they had no clue about the position or the skills/experience necessary for the position.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were either generic about DoD and government experience, but some were strangely specific about a issues or problems they might have had with the individual in the position before. Gave me a bad feeling that whomever took the position was going to be fighting the ghost of the person before.   View Answer

- Payscale wasn't any more than current position and benefits were a joke.
    - Would have considered if they had actually come to the table with real money, but they are stuck in that "take it or leave it" attitude.
    - Had a bad "vibe" about the company. Nothing concrete, just has all the ear-marks of a "body-shop". Could be wrong, since I didn't take the job.

Account Manager Interview

This was a poor process I didn't enjoy

Interview Questions

Worked for Isys Technologies? Contribute to the Community!