Wells Fargo
3.1 of 5 4,929 reviews
www.wellsfargo.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

Wells Fargo Personal Banker I Interview Question

"It's towards the end of the month and you're not pacing to meet your sales goals. What will you do to ensure that you meet the goals required?"
Tags: behavioral, analytical, sales, retail banking, psychological
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Personal Banker I Interview Review - one of 2,070 Wells Fargo Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 5
votes
If I'm not meeting my goals and it's towards the end of the month, then obviously I need to reevaluate things. I would step aside from the situation and evaluate my approach, and then go from there to take whatever necessary corrective action needed on my part, including reaching out to management if necessary for additional coaching.
- Interview Candidate on Jan 25, 2013 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Wells Fargo – Why Work for Us?

Wells Fargo & Company is a diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wells Fargo interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Wells Fargo employees and interview candidates.