Interview Question

Interview Kansas City, KS

It was a pleasant interview. I do remember being asked to

recall an uncomfortable situation with a previous employer and relate how I dealt with it. I did so, and the FA seemed to be satisfied with my answer. Basically, the work is not that hard, especially if you know anything about the financial markets (stocks, bonds, mutual funds, etc). You need to be detail-oriented so that you stay on top of everything, and you should have a good personality and certainly a professional appearance because you will be dealing with clients. It is important that the clients like you and trust you, because they are the reason we come to work every day. With any luck, you will develop warm relationships with many of those clients. You are the face of the office, the first person they talk to when they call and the first person they see when they come in. You can make a real difference in how they perceive their EJ relationship. So the interviewer will be looking for someone who can make that good first impression and make clients feel welcome.

Interview Answer

1 Answer

The application/interview process may seem long. They do a very complete background check, I believe. But it will be worth it in the end if you get the job!

Interview Candidate on Mar 22, 2014

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.