Itron

Very Easy Interview

Assembly Interview

Assembly
Walhalla, SC

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Itron in December 2009.

Interview Details – I called Phillips Staffing, a friend had told me that Itron hires through them. I went in on a Monday, filled out an application and spoke one on one with an interviewer. I was asked to go pick up an criminal background check from the local police department and to bring it with me to the Itron orientation that Wednesday. I arrived that Wednesday morning and was given a drug test right there in the office, there was about 15 of us in all attending this particular orientation. We filled out a few forms (direct deposit, tax forms, etc.). We also went over safety procedures and then we were told a national background check would have to be run on each of us and we should receive a phone call once there was an opening for the shift(s) we requested. I was called that Friday afternoon and scheduled to take an assessment test. When I took the assessment test and passed I was given a tour and asked to start work just a few days later.

Interview Question – Would you prefer second or third shift?   Answer Question

Worked for Itron? Contribute to the Community!