Itron

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Design Engineer Interview

Associate Design Engineer
West Union, SC

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Itron in October 2010.

Interview Details – they came to our university and i had submitted the resume to the representative. I received a call one day and was asked to come over to there office for the onsite interview at west union,sc, a very remote and boring place. they did not arrange the travel and also not the stay and when asked about it or left voicemail to the HR, no response from them. finally on the day of the interview, had five 1:1 interviews. with two people it was behavioral and questions on my resume but other three people asked lot of technical questions.i was also give questions to solve based on circuitry and programming. then had a tour of there facility. bad experience as they didn even reimburse the expenses or neither they asked about it.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – had a better offer and moreover it was worse experience with them.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Associate Design Engineer Interview

Associate Design Engineer

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Itron in April 2011.

Interview Details – The first interview consisted of a phone call that lasted about 45 minutes, the general idea of the phone call was to check my background.

The second interview consisted of me arriving on site at 8:30 in the morning and meeting with the HR representative for the first 30 minutes. After meeting with the HR representative, I had individual 1:1 interviews with my future co-workers, starting with my Manager. Each interviewer had their own questions in their assigned topics (C#, C++, C, testing, ethics, etc.) to ask.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Think it over for a day, especially if you have other interviews in the process. For this position the salary was not negotiable, but it did come with a relocation bonus of $2,500.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Itron

Worked for Itron? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Itron Associate Design Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Itron employees and interview candidates.