Ivory Homes

Relevance Date Difficulty

Superintendent Interview

Superintendent
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Ivory Homes.

Interview Details – I had 3 interviews. They were concerned with my job history because they did not want to hire me and then have me leave right away.

Interview Question – There was a question that was asked resulting in the hiring manager stating that I probably would not fit in at their company.   View Answer

Land Acquisition Manager Interview

Land Acquisition Manager
Salt Lake City, UT

The process took a day - interviewed at Ivory Homes in February 2010.

Interview Details – I had a screening interview with the Project Manager to the President. His role was to screen out candidates and pass on the short list to the boss. He asked me what my most important skills are, about my experience, and my knowledge of the company. I thought I did well but there is fierce competition in my industry right now, and I know there were many other candidates who possess much more experience than myself.

Interview Question – What is your most important strength?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Sales Agent Interview

Sales Agent

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ivory Homes in June 2010.

Interview Details – Do you think you would make a good fit with our team

Interview Question – Do you think you would make a good fit with our team?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – nothing to negotiate.

Worked for Ivory Homes? Contribute to the Community!