Ixia

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Calabasas, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ixia in February 2013.

Interview Details – Spoke with a recruiter, then the hiring manager and another manager. They invited me to their office for further interviews with 5 other staff, which went well.

Then, silence. No feedback or other communication, which is very rude. If they did not want me, they should have at least notified me.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had multiple priorities. How did you handle them?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Calcutta (India)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ixia in February 2010.

Interview Details – 5 round of interview process + online test

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – difficult to negotiate for salary.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ixia

Worked for Ixia? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ixia Senior Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ixia employees and interview candidates.