Ixia Systems Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

2.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX
Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Ixia in July 2014.

The interview process involved 6 phone interviews, over the course of 5 weeks. The questions ranged from personal to technical, and customer management. Overall the interviewers were staff and management. They all seemed to be burnt out and totally over worked. They made it seem like the company would toss them on the sword daily.

After being grilled over the phone for 5 weeks and being told I was an excellent candidate, they requested I fill out a application. I did so, and then waited. A week passed and I was told by email they were NO LONGER HIRING. Then their in house recruiter told me they are now laying people off.

This is the worst company, don't trust them, they will lead you on and string you along.

Other Interview Reviews for Ixia

Systems Engineer Interview

Went through 3 rounds 2 technical and 1 manager round. The technical rounds were as expected all networking basics and routing and some security stuff. The manager round was more about trying to ascertain If I could handle pressure and collaborate with people all around the world.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected all related to networking routing and security stuff   Answer Question
    Yes I did negoitate but not much. I had them remove some optional components from the CTC

Systems Engineer Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Ixia in March 2010.

easy process, friendly HR, well communicated

Interview Questions

Worked for Ixia? Contribute to the Community!