Ixonos Plc Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ixonos Plc

Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Ixonos Plc in January 2010.

The interview had three aspects to it. A face to face with the VP, and in person interview with the team, and a final round to accept an offer. It was painless. The people are very honest if you ask questions about the interview and whether or not they think you can do the job, they will give you a direct response. No games are played, and everyone was very nice and easy to talk too. The corporate culture is full of intelligent, and hard-working people. The office is a tight knit group of people who work hard and get along very well. The people are all very professional from the top down and portray positive energy. The company is full of the best and the brightest and that is the caliber of people you want to work with.

Interview Questions
    • Please tell me about yourself out of work.   View Answer
    I would be open and honest with the recruiter about what you are looking for, and what type of offer you would be happy with. I wouldn't play games in the "11th" hour to try and negotiate that is bad business and could cost you an offer. This is a European based company so they treat their employees very well, and offers are fair and competitive.

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tallinn (Estonia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallinn (Estonia)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Ixonos Plc.

Was 1:1 interview with site manager. I was asked about my previous work experience? What else IT companies did I know. Where did my friends work. What were my hobbies? What kind of salary did I want? What were my plans for future? There was a written test. I was asked to wright an esse. The theme was "My achievements".

Worked for Ixonos Plc? Contribute to the Community!